Opinion On Avocarrot

I also gave it a try by using interstitials. Unfortunately, one drawback is that when then screen is in landscape, the close button is not visible so that it’s impossible to close the ad, which is against Google play policies. Did someone face the same bug?

Might be with some specific ads.

I did not see this though until now. will share here if get any. I did not see all the ads very carefully.
Just saw few for the sake of testing.

@jameltheone we’ve prepared a fix for this bug and I expect to pass QA and get deployed within the next 24 hours - I’ll keep you posted.

Ok thanks. Another remark, when using your sdk with an old app that don’t use android support v4 or v7, ads can’t be displayed… The log is displaying this message:

[WARN]: Problem on encrypt, input is empty :
[ERROR]: onLoadAdFail : java.lang.Exception: Response not valid : Missing uuid from the user object in the request body.

I checked the integration (code, keys, manifest) and everything is good. Do you plan to fix this?

I use natural:)

I did not have this issue…
Remember to use my ref link to get a bonus!:wink:

@jameltheone - can you please double check that you are using an emulator that supports Google Play Services or test it on a real device? It appears that this error is being triggered by this cause.

Also, can you please double check that you have included the Android Support library v7, as there is a dependency on that?

Please drop us a line via the chat widget in your dashboard so that we can discuss the details and help you quickly resolve that.

What a co-incidence man. we both have same posts today 770 and almost mentioned in same times. :slight_smile:

I hope i will complete 1000 before you if my apps will keep on doing good :slight_smile:

like like like

As I said before, I am sharing my experience with avocarrot. Recently added, but already have 10k impressions, so here are the stats:

Impressions: 10 130
eCPM: 2.27$
revenue: 23.05$

So far so good. I will share the stats after a week as well, I hope the performance stays the same.
By the way, if you want to join avocarrot as well, use the referral link in my signature to earn 30$ for you and me.

@mak, I have some concerns / suggestions and I will write them here:

• first of all, you better fix the problem of natural pause ads with no close buttons in landscape mode. Before our apps get banned :slight_smile:
  • would be nice if you add one more column in dashboard with “eCPM”. Of course, we have revenue and the number of impressions, so we can calculate eCPM by ourselves, but it is always better when the machine does it for us.
  • would be nice if you improve your payment terms. It is hard for all companies to have weekly payments like mc, so I totally understand if a company has only monthly payments. But you could make it net10 like appnext (10 days after the end of the month). Nowadays it is very important to have early payments, especially in new ad networks. eCPm is nice, so I am planning of adding couple more apps, but I also think that it is better to wait a bit more to be sure about the network. In general, I think all ad networks should offer better support and payment terms than admob and even in admob it is net21.

@Javanshir thanks for your input.

My comments:
a) We have now deployed an over-the-air fix to this bug, where the close button of the interstitial was not visible and which first appeared in the landscape mode for a range of different device aspect ratios. No SDK upgrade will be needed. Please check it out and let me know.

We have also added the necessary unit tests to future-proof it. Having said that, please note that even when the “X” button was not visible all users who clicked the device “Back” button will have closed successfully the interstitial ad.

b) We’ve been working over the last weeks on a new upgrade to our dashboard reporting - this will include amongst others a column with the pre-computed eCPM, as it has been such a popular request. I’ll keep you posted when we roll-out the changes in the next couple weeks.

c) We currently send out payments every month, on a NET-30 basis. We never missed a deadline so far, and even if we are currently a small team of engineers, we work hard to ensure this will always be the case as we continue to grow and scale. Anything less than NET-30 will be a logistics nightmare to us at this stage and will create a significant hole to our cash balance - all our advertising partners currently pay us on a NET-30/45/60 basis.

We understand that we are not perfect but we’ve set out to build the most advanced mobile native ads technology out there and we’ll accept nothing less than that. Such feedback as above (and your reasonable patience) is invaluable.

@mak, yeah, just saw the fix, thank you for fast operation. Despite the fact, that it looks a bit ugly in landscape (big ad with small picture), it is still more secure :slight_smile:

for the rest, everything is good :slight_smile:

Just to let everyone here know I have been using Avocarrot for a long time they are trusted and I never missed a payment from them.
One tip always try to customize look of the ad according to your app it’s very easy to do in Avocarrot
BTW Here is my referral link which gives you guaranteed $30 bonus and good luck :slight_smile: http://www.avocarrot.com/?refcode=8080833c

Nooo, only link from my signature will give you the bonus! Register with my ref link! Get 30000000000$ for registering! Only today!

Are you celebrating weekend in advance with red wine man??

30000000000$ bonus ??? are you serious? may be you will edit your post later.

hay @mak as i started this thread some new guys got info about avocarrot and using your SDK …I dont mind some appreciation :stuck_out_tongue: (Just kidding don’t mind)

Registered with your referral …;):wink:

Damn you missed mine it was with free good luck [emoji6]

sorry mate …:p…some other time

Many thanks to register vai my referral man.

Though still its not reflected in my bonus page. may be it takes time. :slight_smile:

Thanks again … :p:o:cool::rolleyes: