NOTIFY to open a PPD option!

I was smart enouugh not to fall for noptifymob non-sense and put mobilecore in my best performing apps. Here is the stats!! Click on the link to view the photo of almost $5 eCPM!!

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Use my referral code www.mobilecore.com?ref=4F795

Your amount of impressions is way too low to have a trustful statistic. That’s an amount of impressions I get in 2 hours.

Ok go ahead and use Notifymob to have more impressions and earn less haha. 4,000 impressions and my app 2 ADs , one when you open and one before you exit. No banners just 2 ADs.

@StevePof then your going to love this , airpush bundle 2 only 500 impressions and made $20 .

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Airpush for the fu@king win. Now I am going to use them more way more often.

Is this type of strategy for you?

A lot of people have been wondering if PPD is for them or not. Just a little background on PPD models…

The big push here for this type of model is to help developers capitalize on MAU’s (Monthly Active Users). Twitter and other major social media platforms that have a TON of users look at monetization strategies and analyze based on user metrics such as Revenue per user and MAU, etc. Depending on your analytics and monetization goals, PPD may be your best bet for your app(s). Ask yourself several questions…

1. What is the lifetime value of a user on my apps? … How much do I plan or wish to make per user per day, week, month?
  2. On average how much do my users engage/interact with my apps daily, weekly, monthly?

and many more…

PPD mitigates a lot of risk for developers. So its a GREAT way to lock in profits for the developer at a certain level. PPD is a great way to guarantee yourself some revenues and ensure a certain revenue per user. If you have users in the GEOs mentioned in the program (GEOs will be added monthly depending on advertiser interest and user supply, etc.), then you can contact me to get your app(s) approved for the program.

Best Regards,

Blake

Hi Blake,

So would you say this PPD model is best suited for apps that have a lot of users but they are not used frequently? As in the user downloads the app, uses it, but then it sits there for a few months until the user decided to use it again.

Or will this work best for apps that get used a lot at first, but then users delete it of their phone a month later?

Toxic,

That’s a great question! The PPD model will work well for both scenarios. Users that are not as frequent can be really great for the NOTIFY PPD. In this case, most likely users would not engage a ton with the app to generate performance based (standard monetization) ad revenue. PPD would be ideal here for the developer because you would not have to wait for users to click on ads in the short term to make money. And we all know how important it is to make money now and not hope to get it later. :slight_smile:

If you use the PPD model for the second option then that would be great too because you can maximize the users engagement before they delete the app from your phone for good. In this case, you would want to analyze whether or not you can make more from that user on a performance basis (in the short term) or just take the guaranteed rate from the PPD model. Essentially, if you have users in the GEOs mentioned, you would be guaranteeing yourself a $30 eCPM on your users. Hence if they delete your app after a month or so as you’ve indicated, then you would have made a maximum amount of $30 on the users for those GEOs, etc. which would give you peace of mind and a nice revenue number.

I hope that answers your questions. Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Blake

on PPD to qualify your apps needs to opened 3 times within first 7 days, user must click 1 ad, seems the requirements are way too strict and not seeing any earnings yet, Was making more on the traditional route. Also my app on google play makes $7.50 a day with mobilecore that only has exit ads, and Notifymob only earns $1.00 a week with banners and they get the interstital ad on applaunch so in theory i should be making more, especially since i get over 450 downloads a day on google play and my app is in trending section, not even live for a week and already got over 4,000 installs. Lot of USA and Brasil Traffic on my app. My analytics show I get like 350 new users opening my app and notifymob console shows 67? They started out good making $350-500 a week but last 2-3 months nothing but bad luck with them. :frowning: makes me a very very very sad Panda :frowning:

For now Notifymob will stay in the app and hope for the best maybe they will bounce back.

@DroidGenie thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your confidence and patience with the PPD program. We are still experimental and we’re considering adjusting the terms per suggestions from both advertisers and developers… so thank you for your feedback. We are trying to find the best fit for all so there can be true scale. As far as the dashboard showing users, pending users will be added to the qualify section once each qualification requirement has been met. Keep in mind that it may take at least 7 days for each pending user to get qualified. Again, thank you for your constructive criticism.

@DroidGenie : If i’m not mistaken most of your apps are wallpapers & normally these type of apps are having a low user engagement which is a factor for low yeild using NOTIFY’s PPD program.

@Notify : I’m trying to integrate your SDK but having no show ads problem using your interstitial Exit Ad. On my part, I’m pretty confidence that there’s no code error since other Ad Network Exit Ads were working flawlessly before replacing with Notify’s Exit Ad code.

Obviously you didnt read what droidgenie wrote it doesnt matter what type of apps you make, notify will not pay you proper PPD terms. I will just say this, save yourself the trouble and go to airpush bundle2 sdk.

@WNASH Can you PM me your email so I can get you in touch with our support to ensure that everything is set up properly etc?