Notification from Google Play

The only thing I see wrong in Yurly apps is lack of close button on exit ad and maybe the virus alert ad (but admob was also showing such ads recently!). Also clicking on ads makes them full screen - but admob ads behave the same way I suppose. Some ads also have barely visible close button - but admob interstitials are the same.

yes, but that is ad violation section, not really on system interference part.

Has anyone else been removed with only in-app ads?

Not really sure, but if this is keep continue, soon there will be developer banned due to using in app ads other than ADMOB for sure which is crazy

Sorry for blaming widdit earlier, I re-confirm the cause is from pingjam. even my unpublished app got banned due to pingjam. one of my unpublished widdit app still alive.

I’ve just had the browser randomely opening with some ad - never had it before, might have been caused by Yuriy’s app that I’ve installed. I will monitor if it will occur again.

And what will You do to Google? My app got 25k downloads and now I’m left with nothing. Google just pissed on us - no information, just removals. That’s not elegant to piss on someone from which You take money, even if it’s a business.

Google replied to my email that their decision is final. I (and I think many developers as well) didn’t even had a chance to change code of my app so it would be good.

have started considering opening new dev account yet?

Ok, got the irony. Maybe it’s not sooo much, but 100 euro/month for a student in Poland is quite amount. I don’t have to open new, because my old is still running so why pay another 25 bucks…

I’ve looked into Yurly’s app again and:

1. There is close button on his exit ad and interestitials just maybe not that clear.
  2. The download more button might be a violation since it looks like normal button?

Put a button “more games” or similiar, that takes you directly to the market does not comply?

In Yarly’s banned app it doesn’t take you to the market but instead shows an interstitial. And it’s disguised as one of the function buttons of the app. Here: Ads | Android Developers - it might be ad impersonating app UI (although most apps have something like that).

It is awful, fascist politics. You write applications and at one perfect time google play can ban you without any reason, at any time.

So impersonation app UI can be like - I have some UI with app and the same font I placed at the top of screen “More Apps” text which shows AppBrain Interestials. This is ad violation policy??

I don’t know. We are all guessing here. :frowning:

Damn - need to remove this as well - admob will stay only :stuck_out_tongue:

Why this accounts still use airpush notifications and not blocked? It is strange
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Yukka+Soft
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Unips
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=N%26T+Group

Anyone else noticing apps they uploaded today aren’t showing up?? they say they are published but not showing in the market…weird…I looked on google and a few others are having the same issue

It has been a couple of days… similar issues.