New In-App, Highest Paying, 100% Google Compliant SDK!!!

Have anybody noticed any delay in dashboard? I updated apps with new SDK two days ago and on dashboard still 0 downloads. Does anybody have this issue?

Has anybody receive payout via bank wire using payoneer?

Sorry for the delay. Payments for Payoneer will be made in the coming days.

OK, my 5 apps suspended (2 of them wth more than 100k downloads) because of Moobario although I used only in-app ads. That is the end of this company for me.

Dear Developers,

Sometime between the 20th-21st of December, Google decided to suspend Mobario’s SDK for the first time ever for Ad Quality reasons.

We have spent the last 12 hours speaking to developers and cross-checking the information and feedback from them.

We believe that we have found the issue.

We had a few developers that integrated our very early SDKs from the first half of 2013 which did not meet the new policy change of September 2013. Unfortunately, due to these few SDKs out there, Google tracked every App with the same Jar name which was in our initial SDKs and suspended them.

Our promise to our developers, is that Mobario will continue to work hard over the coming days and weeks to bring a new product to market, obviously with a new package name, while better checking our adverts, and not letting you developers be disappointed again.

Once again, we sincerely apologize to the developers which were affected by this suspension.

Happy Holidays,
Mobario

Hi, any updates on the payment?

Yes there was a delay at Payoneer due to Xmas.
Hopefully today it will be done.

Hello everybody,
I’m waiting money from Mobario from 3 months ago! …

Hi @Makaveli,

I am not quite sure who you are, but if we missed your payment, please feel free to Skype us so we can help you ASAP!!!

We try to get all payments by the 15th of every month (except this month since all the Bank Holidays).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mobario Man

How many times to write you?