New icon/push Android ad network - AppBucks

Has anyone been paid by Appbucks yet? I was expecting my first payment from them this month, but haven’t heard anything.
Sent a few e-mails to their support with no reply…
Anyone already in the system and can shed some light on their process?

I am with Appbucks. Have opted for monthly payments. Haven’t heard anything yet. Moreover, all my earnings are shown in red on the dashboard. Wondering how much time they need to settle those earnings!!

Hmm it doesn’t sound good then.
As for red numbers, my February and March numbers are all black and final :slight_smile:
This month is red though. Looks like they might finalize as a month completes.
Hopefully we hear something as I’m pleased with the experience with them so far.

Yes appbucks is definitely worth trying as of now. I sent an email to them and got out of office auto reply asking to wait till 12th April. This makes me doubt about the number of staff they have. Anyways getting average $1 eCPM for Push and Icon ads combined.

That’s more than I’ve had from them :frowning: Was quite hopeful as they have staff coming on here, but haven’t seen any for a while.
Getting between $1-$3 ECPM depending on which apps with not a single complaint from users, so I would really like to continue. Hopefully we’ll get a response soon.

Turns out I didn’t meet the minimum threshold for the first month with them, so that explains that.
Getting really good ECPM with them now: $3.35 on Push Ads and $0.60 on icon ads.

OR $3.35 on icon ads and $0.60 on ads Push Ads ?

Their minimum is $60 I guess. Pls. confirm

Oh yes! My bad. Not sure how I misread the data ¬_¬

One of their finance team said it was $50, but I started at the end of February on a new app, so I didn’t hit it for that month.

so anyone got paid by Appbucks? I believe their weeklies are only available developers who are from US. Everyone else is forced to get paid on net 30 which is a huge turnoff.

Their conditions for weeklies is also pretty unusual and requires a credit card or something.
I am outside the U.S, so I’m stuck with net30. With that said, I can live with net30 if they remain unflagged by anti-virus apps. So far not a single user has complained about their ads, unlike Airpush which gets flagged by anti-virus apps all the time and their ads all pointing back to your app.
Unless they give better payment terms I will be keeping most of my traffic on networks with faster payments though.

Thanks man. Please update the thread when they pay you.

They don’t even mention payment terms under their FAQ. It’s only listed under their terms and conditions, buried under payments sub-section. TOS says they only pay Net 30 so their weeklies might just be a lie.

Anyone in US working with them and getting weeklies?

Just wanted to check if you guys are using Short or Long (first time as well later on) settings for Icon and Push ads. Currently I have set both of them as long

Got mine set to short and often. Since the parameters are quite lenient I wouldn’t expect much difference between ECPMs of short and long, although obviously your earnings will differ.

I too had set to short and often but changed to long and rare after thinking that users may get annoyed

DRASTIC DROP IN eCPM

1. According to Mac.2013 data (09-Mac-2013 till 31-Mac-2013), my final average eCPM for all of the apps is 1.70 [push ads + icon ads].

2. All of sudden, starting 06-April-2013 till 14-April-2013 the final eCPM is between 0.8 - 0.9.

3. I also noticed that there was a big different between current display eCPM’s value (in red) with final value (in black) during that period.My average current display eCPM’s value is between 1.4 - 1.6. Unfortunately, after final eCPM’s value is calculated, the number jumped down to 0.8 - 0.9.

4. To my dismay, although there was a different in eCPM’s current and final value for Mac’2013, the number was not that huge as happens now !.

5.In my opinion, the drop is not due to the traffic quality [ source of the traffic almost the same with steady increasing in impression i.e from 5k in Mac to 15k at present ] but it’s more on ‘technical’ matter on how the final value is determined .

p/s: A1ka1inE , javaexp - Please shed some light on this matter.

February: Icon - $2.38 | Push - $1.99 | Average:$2.07 from 10.9k impressions FINAL
March: Icon - $3 | Push - $0.8 Average:$1.08 from 129k impressions FINAL
April so far: Icon - $2.50 | Push - $0.6 |Average:$0.95 from 106k impressions SUBJECT TO CHANGE

I can’t confirm that “FINAL” values remain final yet, as I have yet to be paid (didn’t meet threshold in Feb as I only had 1 new app with them).
I have seen values drop significantly when they turn FINAL, but overall the numbers don’t adjust much.
These numbers are from 3 apps with traffic all over the place, getting about 1k downloads a day. Not giving too much traffic yet as they need to earn our trust etc first.

For me the average of both icon and push till now after 1 month with them is $1. I haven’t set aggressive settings as A1ka1inE has done and also 80% of my traffic is from India. Both of the above have affect on earnings. Ya, earnings don’t fluctuate much. If you see this thread only, you will see I posted some 2 weeks back that my average is $1.
@A1ka1inE, 1K downloads per day is awesome, mind sharing your apps or developer URL to google store?

Even though I’m using more aggressive settings they don’t compare to Airpush, so these are still good ECPMs.
Interesting that you have most of your traffic from India :slight_smile:
Sorry @javaexp I have enough competition already :frowning: