New forum for Android monetization

The design looks extremely weird on a 2k screen.

I think so… its an interesting functionality… i’m not sure is in the right place though… maybe you can just show the header “shoutbox” and if some do click then expand in a way you can see the whole history and not only 5 /6 lines… another suggestion is that I would remove the sticked ad network in the Ad networks category… i would show the threads order by last reply…

I think the shoutbox is nice and I think it should be open by default otherwise most people will never read it in the end.
Also if it could be expanded even more would be good I think.

The forum has now an improved design (it fits the whole screen), new color scheme and the shoutbox has been moved to its own page! :smiley:

Great Information mate, good job

We already are 50 users in the community! I hope this number grows a lot during this year :smiley:

Hope so too :slight_smile:

Just registered…

Thanks for joining! :wink:

Will register now! Looks good

Thanks! Feel free to contact me using the forum’s chat for anything :wink:

Thank you man. This forum is getting messy and spam is just horrible. I’ve registered and posted my first topic in Adnetworks section.

Thank you for registering! And I have just replied to your topic :wink:

The forum homepage now displays a (endless) list with the latest topics that have been published.

I invite everybody to visit the website and see what it is being talked in the community!

I know the forum… is really nice!

This forum is full of Spam…
There are no moderators ?
Glad to see someone making this for Android developers.

Hopefully someone will make another store one day.
Good luck.

I will check it out, we need a better option for sure.

Hey @Waninkoko

Great job getting this forum up and running – we look forward to contributing and seeing it grow!

Cheers,
Whit

Thanks!! Feel free to reach me for anything you may need :wink:

Also, I’m looking forward for AdAbouts, sounds very promising.

You did an incredible job with the forum and I don’t give people compliments but its fantastic. If you can in the future, can you make a website similar to an appstore? I will help promote it if you do. We need a good alternative store.