Networks connected to AdtoApp

You said from the start that you support native ads but still nothing. The size of the library unzipped is 6.2mb but obvoiusly you must integrate goolge play services + android-support-v7-appcompat.jar (500kb) so it goes around 8mb just for the implementation. I think I’ll have 30% less downloads because of this big size so I expect to have at least 40%+ in revenue. When do you think you will come out with the native ads support?

…and thanks to this, it’s unable to use this SDK with eclipse, no multi-dex support, if you have one screen, little app, maybe it’s possible, my app is bigger and 65kb error ;/
so move to android studio or not use adtoapp;/

so true words. I thought I was the only one with this problem. Maybe if they have 2.5mb library for the native ads there will be no “65000 methods limit” problem on eclipse

Native advertising will be available in alfa version this month. Thanks for your question about the library. We send them to production for the next update!

Thank you for post. We will take into account.

Try to contact support. They are always in touch.

Is there anything new?

So anyone here got banned because of this network so far? [emoji6] if not how is it performing

Why got banned?

If it is true that Appodeal is not affiliated with Adtoapp in any way, how come the Adtoapp trademark is owned by Appodeal?? ADTOAPP Trademark of ALFA PRODUCTION, LLC - Registration Number 4859385 - Serial Number 86605365 :: Justia Trademarks

I have contacted support 3 days ago but no reply. Was looking forward to trying your company but are you still running? Your Twitter account also is very quiet.

What the hell. Very bad image for appodeal. These companies keep floating multiple ad networks to fool us. So basically u get similar ad inventory in appodeal and adtoapp.