Mobvista? Can somebody share some info?

My today’s data with mobvista, eCPM $2.248 for Interstitial and $0.587 Appwall ads, I didn’t integrate with banner ads. hope it will be helpful for you

most of USA offers arent working

It might because some changing of campaigns, we’re fixed it. Already PM you to help you about this issue. Thank you:)

My eCPM $2.1 for Interstitial and $0.8 for Appwall ads. Very good network.Referral for signup

Im trying Mobvista with banners, and Im getting much much better results than Airpush’s banners.

There are 2 things I would change in the SDK:

• create a .jar file instead of importing project
  • remove meta tags from manifest and put dev and app ID in code

Im totally agree, I will also change their adView.onDestory method XDD

what is the ecpm for banners you get?

It will be better to give comparison stat (i.e. Airpush vs Mobvista).

I´m using banner, appwall and full ad screen. My highest ecpm is 0,67 for one of the app and the lowest is 0,06.
I really cant understand why that 0,06 ECPM, I have a lot of impressions in this game but the ecpm is very low.

I’m getting 0,55$ cpm, 0,30$ for install with 3.80%CTR. I know this is not great results, but Mobvista is giving me a solid fillrate compared to the poor and shady Airpush’s rate.

you can’t just focus on the eCPM, you should compare the revenue you got from different ad networks.

Agreed with this!

Some banner ads of mobvista give instance download. One of those is the mobogenie 's ad, it will download the apk directly after we touch the ad. This is not compliant with Google Store, so becareful to use the banner, your app would be banned because of ad violation. The ad listener doesn’t work well, the AdClick listener doesn’t work. That is what I know after try mobvista

I met the same situation with you. I tried mobvista for a few weeks, but not banned. after I know the new google play policy published, I told turmin about that I am worried about this, then he set me non-apk campaigns. I think you can email to your account or turmin to set you with non-apk campaigns. turmin@mobvista this is turmin’s email address he is my account manager

Why my reporting dont pay?
4 click is zero $?

h=why my report?

Hi, payment report refresh once a day. you can check the report tomorrow. Already PM you to know more details about it. :slight_smile:

mobogenie campaign is set for some specific publishers. they think this is compliant with policy. already PM you to help you solve out with the issue you met when using mobvista. Thank you for your suggesting.:slight_smile:

Recently move 3/4 of my traffic to Mobvista, revenue boost, hope this will continue!!!