MobileCore Payment

I agree with you @javaexp. MobileCore just shows us the impressions but not the REQUESTs times, so we never know the true impressions or the fill rate. As for me, dissatisfaction is that the revenue day by day just like a graph of Sine :frowning:

mobilecore.jpg

yes - a look at their dashboard can be quite the “treat” sometimes - $85 one day, $12 the next, then back to $50 and down to $11 :frowning: But at the end of the week/month the results are still pretty good and i don’t know another network except airpush that pays weekly

Yes! The revenue is not stable. Sometimes, it goes up and down

They gave me a 100$ bonus yesterday for receiving my first 100k impression mark, really happy about this and will definitely stick around now. Unfortunately there was a mistake with the payment last week not sending me enough, they have fixed it asap and i’m really glad about it.

Is the 100k impression per app or total?

I experienced the same problem. They haven’t paid me enough. My problem has not been solved yet!!! :frowning: How did you manage to get all the payments? Did they send you the bonus seperately from the main payment???

Its for total impression

Nice… i am faaaar away from that…but well done and nice to see that you have received the cash… I need to get it integrated in more apps…

like fundev said, in total so not per app.

I spoke with Luciano on skype.

Haven’t received it yet but they send my the invoice so im sure i’ll get it somewhere this week :slight_smile:

I got invoice two weeks ago. But havent received all the payment yet.

Then you should probably try adding Luciano on skype.

But I already told him and Payment department by email already! :frowning: Is there any difference between telling him by email and skype?

You can spam him on Skype :smiley:

Has ha :slight_smile: Gud idea. Did you do it? :slight_smile:

Wasn’t needed :wink:

I dont wanna spam him. I just want my problem solved :slight_smile:

Just got the second part of payments from mC. :slight_smile:

But does anyone notice that there is an additional $20 charge for each payment??? (Excluding $10 fee charged by local bank)

For my case, I lost $40 for the two payments :frowning:

I made a mistake by switching to mobilecore. Reverting back.

Why??? How is your revenue with them?

revenue is good on paper. $1.55 ecpm. But I know that my app generates more impressions than shown in mobilecore dashboard. Don’t want to loose revenue just for the sake of weeklies. They are eating up impressions.