Let's Exchange Ads

100% agree with you in the case of new app.

I have 10+ million active installations and can drive 100k+ installs to an app per campaign. I’m only interested in US and western European countries though. If anyone is interested and can drive at least 10k+ installs, let me know.

Thanks

Actually tracking install´s is not that hard using Google Analytics you can read about this here: Making my way to live from passive income: Cut the middle man when advertising your app

I am also looking for fellow developers to exchange traffic

Cheers

Very good article, I was just looking on how to combine Appbrain+GA because of that receiver. Thanks for that info. It’s going to be a little off-top, sorry;) . How do you combine different campaigns? When you install the GA Campaign Measurement, you can set only one source. What if you ran campaign with different source? How to be in this case?
P.S A little bit code on how you’ve implemented it would be very nice

Thanks

You can have as many campaigns running simultaneously as you like, all you have to do is change your play store url generated by the tool, according to your campaign source.

Let’s say you were getting referral traffic from dev-A and dev-B. You’d give dev-A your play store link with utm_source=devA, whereas devB would would get utm_source=devB. That way you can easily know how many downloads each dev gave you by simply checking your Google Analytics Google Play Sources page. :slight_smile:

You can generate a campaing url with the following tool: कैंपेन मेज़रमेंट - Android SDK v2 (लेगसी)  |  Analytics for Android v2 (Legacy)  |  Google for Developers

And this is the code you use after you have your url

public final static String packageName = "com.example.exampleapp&referrer=utm_source%3D[i][b]dev-A[/b][/i]%26utm_medium%3D[i][b]Banner[/b][/i]";

Uri uri;
uri = Uri.parse("market://details?id=" + packageName);

Intent goToMarket = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW, uri);

try {
	ctx.startActivity(goToMarket);
} catch (ActivityNotFoundException e) {

}