Lets Compare Banner CPM

I developed an internal meditation system to switch from Admob to Airpush and there is something that’s really annoying me, 24 of August I sent all my traffic thru Airpush and 25 all was sent to Admob, results below

Airpush
24 August : 30k impr - eCPM 1$

AdMob
25 August : 50K impr - eCPM 0,33$

Following Airpush reports stats my fill rate for Banners is nearly 100% but where are those 20k/impr daily ?¿¿? ok yesterday (25) was Sunday and I always get more impr on Sundays… but 20k? it seems too much to me!

Its a known issue with airpush. My impressions also seem to go in drain when it comes to airpush. I have read similar complaints on this forum earlier.

@appsg I’m currently with Admob, Senddroid and Airpush.

Airpush eCPM specifics is:

Banners Ads: $1 - $2
SmartWall Ads: $1.50 - $2

These ad units have been good so i should be qualifying for their weekly pay soon. I’ve been seeing $0.7-1$ for Admob and low numbers for Senddroid. I’m sure others have experiences to share.

I agree on airpush reporting low impressions on all their units, literally 50% less in my case. I guess thats how they offer better CPM, compensating for the impressions so in reality, it could be way lower.

Hallo guys,
My name is Idan and I’m the head of marketing at Widdit.
I want to introduce you to our new SDK (HomeBase) which is, by the way, fully compliance with the Google’s new policy.
This unique SDK creates a custom lock screen and increases monetization and engagement for android apps.
We pay for every active user per day!
1 cent per day for every US user (0.5 for other countries)!
If you do the simple math you will realize that within one week, the revenue we promise to you will be larger than any other SDK.
Moreover, your users will keep making this revenue for you forever (you just need them to have your app not to use it…).
It’s a win-win-win situation - unlike most SDKs, we are adding value for the end users (we don’t want them to be mad ;), we give the users a very cool lock screen that makes their use more fun, more interesting and we also give them an easy way to navigate inside their devices.

You are more than welcome to see us on YouTube and impress from this great product we have.
HomeBase SDK - Customized Lock Screen For Android App Developers - YouTube

I will be very glad to be in touch with you for additional information.

Mail: [email protected], Skype account: idan-widdit, website: Home | Widdit

Thanks!

How is this compliant with the new policy? You directly alter the lock screen interface, which violates this section of the policy:

Apps and their ads must not display advertisements through system level notifications on the user’s device, unless the notifications derive from an integral feature provided by the installed app. (e.g., an airline app that notifies users of special deals, or a game that notifies users of in-game promotions).

I can assure you that our lawyers did every test possible on those issues.

I would like you to read the new post on our blog:

Keep Your Google Play Compliance With Widdit?s Homebase | Widdit | Blog

it will explain better than I do;) and it’s very interesting too so enjoy!

Do you have any confirmation from Google that it’s compliant? Or is it self-proclaimed?

What about antiviruses? do they alert SDK as virus?

A lock screen? Oh boy, just read your blog and for what i understand you don´t show ads on the said lock screen and don´t change phone settings, so how do you make money then?

Hi there i would like to let you guys know that i have been testing the airpush banner and while it works on my phones it doesn´t work on my samsung tablet! I already contacted them and they are sorting it out, maybe those 20.000 impressions missing may happen because their banner has problems on some devices?

yo, offtopic… how is notifications ad policy relates to lock screens?

can you change somebody’s wallpaper (which is basically an ad) under new ad policies?

I would like to answer to the last three questions:

“Do you have any confirmation from Google that it’s compliant? Or is it self-proclaimed?”

• Google don’t give specific confirmation to any SDK, it’s our job to make sure we are fully compliant with their terms and our lawyers do it, we spend a lot of efforts for figure those legal issues, there is no reason to be worry regarding the new policy.

“What about antiviruses? do they alert SDK as virus?”

• There is no problem with any anti-virus, they don’t alert our SDK as a virus.

“A lock screen? Oh boy, just read your blog and for what i understand you don´t show ads on the said lock screen and don´t change phone settings, so how do you make money then?”

• Our monetization based on a search button (as an integral part of the lock screen, not an icon) and also we promote relevant apps.

@Idan, your site says, "HomeBase pays up to 0.05 cents per download and installation of our SDK. The more downloads your app gets, the more money you make! "

Do you pay 5 cents for all users worldwide or is it different per country?

Also, what is the payment cycle? Can we get weekly payments?

Let’s keep this tread about banner ad results. Please, if you want to promote your adnetwork do so in a separate thread.

I have a question, I’ve been banned from Admob and I’m looking for alternatives. My apps aren’t games and I think CPC would perform better than CPI in my case. What options do I have?

Can you provide an app that uses your SDK? I am really interested in seeing how this is ad unit works and how its delivered to the users…