Is publishing a No-ad version(paid) of my app worth it?

Did you experience with different prices?
To me it seems that the price doesn’t really play a big role (as long as it’s not really toooo high)

I never listen to 4-5 users who tell that app should be 100% free.

I monetize my app with Epom Apps that gives me approx $4000 revenue, why should I focus on 5 people that don’t like seeing ads?
I actually overdosed my app with ads, so I decided to make a premium version of app without ads and charge $0.99 monthly

100% I charged $0,99 monthly to remove ads and it resulted in drop in overall app revenue

Luminati wants to offer you a 3rd way to monetize.

Our SDK lets you offer your app without ads and without subscriptions by paying you for your users’ idle device resources.

Make $1000 USD a month for every 100k daily active users.

See your install numbers and engagement go up by letting the user decide!

Increase your user experience and your revenues with no user-data collected.

Check out Luminati SDK: https://luminati.io/sdk/android

Developer to Developer Warning

A warning to anyone who is planning to integrate Luminati SDK in their app. We integrated this SDK in one of our apps with several thousand downloads and the app was permanently taken down from Google Play. We lost several thousand dollars of revenue because of that - please dont’ ever think about integrating this SDK in your app if you don’t want your app banned by Google Play. If you still trust them try integrating the SDK in one of your most insignificant app and see what happen - you can be 100% sure that your app will banned from Google Play in a few days. As they say “If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.”