Is NotifyMob Legit?

Read here they some developers are showing their result - http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/13627-notify-|-july-extra-bonuses-up-%242-500-new-triple-play-ad-unit-11.html

So what? When Mobario was alive there was also a lot of people showing their results because they earn 1 penny more than usual… I don’t waste time on small and not stable networks, too much to loose

Then don’t think twice! Do not use it if you have too much to loose. Just simple… No need to ask opinion from forums like this.

I know it and I will not use them now.

I am having good results with them, they are neck to neck with my bundle2 revenue from airpush about $600 a week with airpush and about $550 a week with notify, so between the 2 I am making $1150 a week outside of google play. They are also a company located in the United States so you can be rest assured they are a legitimate company. People don’t scam in the United States They like to rob people at gunpoint instead or deal drugs on street corners or steal cars. Scammers are in the middle eastern countries and African nations and some European Nations not the United States.

Just because one company scammed “Mobario” doesn’t mean that all will, also Mobario wasn’t located in the united states. and Tapcontext doesn’t scam either they suspended your account because you were making fake spam apps, spam apps violate their TOS which is why a lot of devs got suspended from Tapcontext.

How many new apps do you publish daily ? (I know you are a pro developer so I just want to learn from you)

Tapcontext is scam, I try to call them, just a recorded voice. They never response you. They just suspend your account with no reason.

Every company starts out as a new company and has to prove themselves. Either you try Notifymob out or you don’t its really that simple. If you want to wait a year or 2 before trying them out then wait. Just don’t call people a scam if you never even used the service , its just that simple. Also I find it very funny when the EPCM drops from a couple of network , Notifymob gets questioned. Go question the other companies that aren’t doing well instead of questioning Notifymob.

After seeing pixelpower brag about them for over a month, i gave them a try with a few of my apps and i got paid at the end of two weeks (they pay weekly as long as u use paypal and have $25 or more owed to you. I did pretty good at the end of july… But no where near as good as i did with admob (account closed situation, lil f’ers). But as of Aug my rev has dropped a lot and it all started on Aug 1st. They said they made changes but shouldn’t affect me, but it has majorly. They are legit, but i cant be making $8 for 15 apps that was making $100-$200 last upto july, and made me $35 in a little over a week during the last week of july with notify, then now im like making $3-$8 a week now… Looking again… :confused:

Update: 8-17-14: I want to clarify that they are so far (again not including admob) the best company who has consistently made payments once reaching $25 by end of day friday. But the issue i said was happening is most likely due to there recent changes and until people make them aware something is wrong, they most likely would assume its right. I have shown them that something is wrong, and I have received multiple emails with in 1 days of my emails with these concerns and that they are checking into it as a whole.

so lets recap for the people that are sceptical out there…
(1) Yes they are new and developing and upgrade them selves daily getting going; ( thats the only reason you should be concerned, but I am telling you they are OK in my book)
(2) They pay weekly (as long as you have a total earning of $25.00 and have your paypal account set up to receive payments) ; no one has ever been that fast…
(3) There customer support is the best i have ever seen ,(they don’t lie and promise anything, they check into it and keep you updated on the progress) and respond usually within 1-2 days (mostly 1); no other company i’ve tried does that good…
(4) They monitor your progress and point out options and ideas on how to make your $$ better;( which is very important, since they only make money if you make money; they should be helping you to make $$)

*mopub (one of the largest) took a week every time i asked a question, and always told me to just read their quick stat guide which i could not figure out. (admob was automated, you didnt have to know how to use it, it just worked). But you had access to advance options if your wanted it. moPub is all/only advanced options :confused:
*leadBolt (another big one). i had half my apps with them for 2 weeks and generated tons and tons of impressions, and lots and lots of clicks and at the end of 2 whole weeks had earned “3 whole cents”; yes sir .03¢ .
*the rest isnt worth mentioning…

• then theres notifyMob. made $8 my first week with just 2 of my 15 apps, then i moved the rest of my apps to them and made about $24 in about a week and a half. and got paid my $30ish dollars that saturday morning it was in my paypal account. (its not the $150 a month i was making with admob), but it could be once everyone with my apps finally updates to the notifyMob sdk version of the app, i was happy. and now something is going on, but i do beleve they will find it and fix it and this maybe just be the next best thing…

Hopefully for those skeptical of this new(er) company will read this and give them a try. I have no reason to lie as Im like all of you and trying to put back the pieces from where I am no longer with admob, as i know many,many of you are refugees like me trying to find the best place to rebuild with…

Chuck
“you may PM me anytime”

Update: 8-17-14: I want to clarify that they are so far (again not including admob) the best company who has consistently made payments once reaching $25 by end of day friday. But the issue i said was happening is most likely due to there recent changes and until people make them aware something is wrong, they most likely would assume its right. I have shown them that something is wrong, and I have received multiple emails with in 1 days of my emails with these concerns and that they are checking into it as a whole.

so lets recap for the people that are sceptical out there…
(1) Yes they are new and developing and upgrade them selves daily getting going; ( thats the only reason you should be concerned, but I am telling you they are OK in my book)
(2) They pay weekly (as long as you have a total earning of $25.00 and have your paypal account set up to receive payments) ; no one has ever been that fast…
(3) There customer support is the best i have ever seen ,(they don’t lie and promise anything, they check into it and keep you updated on the progress) and respond usually within 1-2 days (mostly 1); no other company i’ve tried does that good…
(4) They monitor your progress and point out options and ideas on how to make your $$ better;( which is very important, since they only make money if you make money; they should be helping you to make $$)

*mopub (one of the largest) took a week every time i asked a question, and always told me to just read their quick stat guide which i could not figure out. (admob was automated, you didnt have to know how to use it, it just worked). But you had access to advance options if your wanted it. moPub is all/only advanced options :confused:
*leadBolt (another big one). i had half my apps with them for 2 weeks and generated tons and tons of impressions, and lots and lots of clicks and at the end of 2 whole weeks had earned “3 whole cents”; yes sir .03¢ .
*the rest isnt worth mentioning…

• then theres notifyMob. made $8 my first week with just 2 of my 15 apps, then i moved the rest of my apps to them and made about $24 in about a week and a half. and got paid my $30ish dollars that saturday morning it was in my paypal account. (its not the $150 a month i was making with admob), but it could be once everyone with my apps finally updates to the notifyMob sdk version of the app, i was happy. and now something is going on, but i do beleve they will find it and fix it and this maybe just be the next best thing…

Hopefully for those skeptical of this new(er) company will read this and give them a try. I have no reason to lie as Im like all of you and trying to put back the pieces from where I am no longer with admob, as i know many,many of you are refugees like me trying to find the best place to rebuild with…

Chuck
“you may PM me anytime”

Im still doing good with them. $311 last week on about 600,000 impressions, My Wife did $162 on 210,000 impressions, My impressions are all banners and a few notification ads. Im using the triple play ad unit which shows 3 banners to help boost impressions. The triple play unit shows 3 banners which counts as 3 impressions so even though I am getting 50 cent ecpm rate which is not bad, the Ad unit as a whole is more like $1.50 ecpm rate. They pay faster than any other adnetwork, revenue earned from Friday to Thursday you get paid immediately on Friday so it is weekly net 1 payments.

If your having bad luck with the interstitial ad then switch it up to the triple play banners. Each adnetwork works differently for each person, so you have you try each one to see what works for you, lot of you say admob is the best but for me they have been the worse for my apps. 19 cent lifetime ecpm rate. I was making more from adsense advertising my website in my apps $500 a month vs $20 a month having admob in my apps.

The problem is their banner ad will popup any time after calling startmarker. How do you control it when to show it.

Yeah notifymob pays fast every Friday. The only thing they need to clear up is thier customer service. Notifymob tells people to contact them via PM or email directly but sometimes developers are getting 3-4 day delays before getting their questions answered. It’s like the 1st couple of weeks they answer right away then over time it starts to feel like they just ignore you and push you over to the side. There needs to be consistent customer care.
That said the EPCM is pretty strong compared to other networks right now even though it seems the higher the impressions the lower the EPCM. I am lowering my highly reccomended to just reccomended now. You will get paid a decent amount and every Friday that’s what I can say about Notifymob now.

@javaexp It should display instantly after you start the marker. If you want only one ad to display you can use the flag FLAG_ONLY_ONE_AD. You can do stopMarker anytime you want to stop the ad. More upgrades in the next few days as well to increase speeds. We’ve been making additional changes and improvements to make things as instant as possible.

You mean everytime we call Startmarker API call, a new ad will be shown? Am I in control of when the ads will appear?

That’s not a nice way to do it. It’s not like, call me that I will show an ad when I will finish loading it. There should be a callback to tell the developer when the ad is ready to be shown. Even if you promise that it will be really fast, developer should have the control of it.

• When ad is loaded
  • When ad is opened
  • When ad is closed
  • When ad is not available

That’s basic to any ad network and any ad unit. Maybe banners can be the exception, but you never know how the developer wants to work with it.

Sorry to hear that but in my case I always receive reply from them 5 - 24 hours… Hope they won’t change… lol hehe

Yes, for me has been a fast response from them ,too. I hope this will not change in the future.

Hi, Notifymob have real time update in dashboards?

Real time earnings reports are not available yet, but will have those available soon. Impressions and installs are live/real-time in the dashboard.