Is Admob earnings still low for everyone?

I always get between 1.30 and 1.80 eCPM. Was used to 7USD eCPMs from admob before the new year.

From last 3-4 days admob is dying too hard … should I change or wait ? How other networks are doing … ?

@jamessales Go away your useless spammer.

now back to the topic, i dont know why you guy have such strange ECPM numbers for admob.

for me, ever since the new admob launched, my ECPM has been average of 1$ through the entire time( about 4-5 months).

sometimes it dips to 0.7 or goes up to like 1.3 (holidays). otherwise moth to month average is within 20% always, today my ECPM skyrocketed to 1.45. i am attributing to climb in ECPM to the winter Olympics, they are heating up right now.

my numbers are based off an average of 80k impressions per day, from both interstitial and banner ads.

Why the winter Olympics? Does your app have something to do with the Olympics?

i havent gotten payment from admob yet…normally 22nd of each month, says its pending for 2 days now. Anyone else get payment yeT?

Got mine on 22nd via Western Union

are you in the us?

Still waiting. But 22 was Saturday, so don’t worry, we should get it today :slight_smile:

yup I’m in the US…but as of now still no payment :frowning:

Same here. Still pending from 21. For me it’s first time when it takes so long. Ok, 21. was Friday, but now it’s Tuesday and still pending :smiley:

Same here: Feb 21 Automatic payment in progress but still pending.

[Same here: Feb 21 Automatic payment in progress but still pending.]

Same here. US Wire Transfer. No mail either about transfer being made.

Finally received email notification and got my payment to my bank account. :slight_smile:

I’m still waiting, no email from them yet.

got mine last night. odd tho how the day keeps slowly slipping. was about the 17th around this time last year, then moved to the 20th, then to the 22nd for a few months. now the 25th. Just odd

Got the money now as well… back to topic: I’ve had a small daily increase this week but still very low revenue, really hoping march will have some good news.

So, is everything ok now or is it low again in the last couple of days?
My banner CTR is very low. Is it because of Brasil world cup?