INTRO TO ADABOUTS ENHANCED RTB | Beta Release Coming Soon | We Want Your Input!

Hey ramzixp, your concerns make sense and we have already taken them into consideration. :slight_smile: most of our team resides in the US and we are in process of setting up a US branch to move “headquarters” to. For several reasons but one of which is to simplify these types of things, so this won’t be a concern on release :wink:

ramzixp, thanks for pointing this out. No worries, the transition to being a US-based company is in process and will be complete in 4-6 weeks.

We realized this could be an issue and the last thing we want to do is impose unnecessary cost on developers in European countries – including yourself :wink:

Hi @whit_adabouts,

These are the things I or most developers want from your company:

1. The most important thing is ONE Publisher ID to integrate and add all apps automatically to the dashboard. It is a real life saver. For example, mobileCore, HeyZap, AlphaGravel,…etc. It saves a lot of times and makes devs’ life easier without the need to create ad id for each app.
  2. Weekly or Bi-weekly payout if possible because it is so sweet for dev :wink:
  3. Easy, fast, world wide and low fee payment methods such as BitCoin(It’s getting popular now), Payoneer, WebMoney, Credit Card method (Also preferred this one if you can), …etc.
  4. Friendly support :slight_smile: Treat dev well and they will be with you forever!
  5. Lightweight SDK
  6. Higher eCPM and Revenue if possible. Everyone will be happy :D!

Sorry that I suggest a lot of things, but it is really important for improvement :slight_smile:

Hey @VisiveGG

Thanks for the question. Hopefully you read the intro at the top of the thread to get a better idea of what our product/exchange is all about.

While in beta, you’ll be able to test the product without us making any money :slight_smile: We want you to help us build on the product and also see the
value that it can bring to your apps/earnings. What are your thoughts on pricing? A flat % of revenue is most likely, but it’s not set in stone yet.
Basically, we want to make money BECAUSE AdAbouts is doing its job to improve your earnings…:slight_smile:

Also, check out our dashboard sneak peek and let us know what you think!

Cheers,
Whit

Hi @fundev

Sorry it’s taken a while to reply. Thanks for all the suggestions!

It’s exactly what we’re looking for and will help us deliver a better product. Will reply in detail tomorrow.:smiley:

Whit

I suggest all developers to call down and observe adabouts for couple months with small inventory.
We had widdit, mobario, tapcontext, notifymob… and more. If they leggit, ok :wink:

How you can proof your legit adabouts? Integrate tipalti and skrill :wink: They allows only legit companies.

Widdit is all OK, no idea why you add them with the rest.

Thanks for the shout out @ramzixp :smiley:

We are actually leaning towards Tipalti at this point for our release and will be doing a product demo with them next week to learn a bit more
about their service. They seem to have the most comprehensive offering and variety of payment methods built in to their platform. They cover
all the boring, but very important, stuff as well such as compliance and security.

Have you filled out our google form yet? We’d love to learn more about your apps and have you on board as a beta tester.

Thanks for your input fundev. I’ll address each of your points below:

[ol]
[li] Our system will support both methods of adding an app, and ad placements under the app up front. We are also adding support for the capability for these to automatically be added for you if you haven’t already done so as soon as your app starts submitting ad requests.
[/li]
[li]We have a standard Net30 payout, however we will also offer a weekly payout for those that desire it with limitations and a small processing fee (fee is reasonable, to cover our costs).
[/li]
[li] We are currently in talks with Tipalti to offer: Direct Deposit ACH, Wire, International Wires, Paypal, and prepaid Visa/MC. We will then build on to that initial offering based on where everyone’s needs are.
[/li]
[li] Trust me, if our support team is not friendly we’ll use Donald Trump’s tactics from the Apprentice…“YOU’RE FIRED!” :slight_smile:
[/li]
[li] In regards to SDK - I can’t unwrap the covers on this baby yet but I can tell you this…version 2.0 of our SDK has a special feature unlike anything you have seen from any competitor in this market :wink: I know, I know, 2.0 when you can’t even get your hands on 1.0 :slight_smile: Put it this way, this crazy feature has passed our R&D stage and I wish I could release it but my lips are sealed for now. As a fellow developer I can tell you it’s pretty exciting! Version 1.0 will get the job done with a small size but 2.0… :slight_smile:
[/li]
[li] This is our ultimate goal of course :slight_smile: I have monetized many apps and seen where networks/exchanges/ssp’s fail etc. AdAbouts is a direct integration exchange…what does this mean? Well most other ad exchanges tie into SSP’s (supply side platforms) and ad networks etc. In doing this the advertisers have no idea as to the source of the data being provided to them to bid on.
[/li]
AdAbouts skips all of this and developers integrate directly with our exchange with our SDK. Our SDK ties into the enhanced real time bidding aspect which tracks performance of advertisers individual ads and campaigns etc, mixes this with our predictive algorithms to create what we call a Value Score. Then in the AdAbouts dashboard you have the capability for your ad placements to select ads to show based on 1 of 2 options: 1) Highest Bid, or 2) Highest Value Score. Over time our Value Score algorithms learn and their value increases significantly.

To put it into perspective I like to use this example:

Imagine you have 2 bids for your ad request on a CPC campaign:
[LIST=2]
[li]Bidder 1 - Offers $0.15 with an ad for Starbucks (you like coffee right? and you happen to be next door to Starbucks)
[/li] [li]Bidder 2 - Offers $0.50 with an ad for a Singles Hookup app (well, you are married with kids…you have no interest in this…or maybe you do but lets assume not).
[/li] [/ol]

In this scenario all other exchanges/networks out there will pick the ad response from Bidder 2 because it’s the highest paying. If you had Value Score selected in your AdAbouts dashboard then most likely the ad from Bidder 1 would have been chosen. Now let’s look at some theoretical numbers for these two:

[LIST=3]
[li]Bidder 1 - Receives a 5% CTR because of it’s relevancy.
[/li] [li]Bidder 2 - Receives a 0.2% CTR because it’s not relevant
[/li] [/LIST]

Now lets look at this across 10k theoretical impressions using this system (I know this doesn’t equate exactly due to the fact each and every impression is put up for bid and has unique bids and ad responses but this is for examples sake):

[LIST=4]
[li]Bidder 1
[/li] 10,000 Impressions * 5% CTR = 500 Clicks
500 Clicks * $0.15 = $75 Income

[li]Bidder 2
[/li] 10,000 Impressions 0.2% CTR = 20 Clicks
20 Clicks * $0.50 = $10 Income
[/LIST]
Now this is an extreme example but over time Value Score algorithms learn and get better the more traffic that goes through helping you to increase your revenue exponentially. In addition we have patent pending Location 2.0 technology baked in that offers advertisers guaranteed accuracy. This is a system that is being built out and also takes time meaning as we grow your eCPM’s will grow even more.
[/LIST]
I hope this helps to shed some light on some of what we are doing :wink:

“highest, value, ultimate, extreme, most, crazy” - calm down marketer and show us working solution :wink:

We’re getting there :wink:

@ramzixp

You know what it’s like when a developer starts talking about his baby…(plus a little caffeine) :smiley:

lol no marketer here :slight_smile: Co-founder and architect designing our systems. These are the kind of things that excite me :wink: