[Installs] App not getting downloads? We can boost your app rank. Try Us Risk Free

@BaksaiApps

We answered all of your questions except the question regarding our specific sources. We have deals for in-house ads with many developers who have apps with 1 million + downloads and in the past other sellers have tried to contact them to outbid us when we gave them the information. This is our policy and had to implement it to keep our install rates at a steady/reliable level.

We have helped many devs get real results from our services and would like to help anyone who is serious about their app’s marketing strategy. In the near future we plan to hold a contest on this forum for a large amount of free installs. Hopefully that will help you all see that we are a legitimate company who provides real solutions at prices lower than regular ad networks.

Correct. May be these educated morons are expecting us to make some EDUCATED guesses instead of answeing the questions. Look at the word EDUCATED GUESS. I am still thinking what it is? Lol.

You say you have deals with MANY devs, then mention just a few of them and their apps. I am sorry but i don´t buy the outbid issue, it´s the developers who are normally looking for buyers for their ads space, not the other way around.

I agree. We have to understand those installs are incentivised. Users install because they got paid. Once the the money reaches or not coming, those users will just uninstall your app en-masse. The retention rate is low. The only hope is due to high install, it attract the attention of OTHER users to your app so you got exposure. Then you pray those users install and slowly it get the balls rolling for your app. You need constant flow of cash for such strategy. And hope the ads or in-app purchase will help offset the cash you spent on promotion. So unless you have deep pockets to last the game long enough else you will spend more than you earn. And the company,individual who broker such install deals for your app will have already get their monies from you. They move on to other customers or you repeat to do business with them. They seem to get a better deal in such business model while you as app developer take the risk.

I payed them, but nothing happened. Absolutely nothing.

@maldita_herencia

Our risk free package was created so that you can test our services to see that we can deliver. You cannot expect huge results from such a low number of installs. Even though it was only 50 installs, your app started to rank for 2 new keywords and went up in rank 6 places for your top keyword, went up 12 places for your second best keyword. Please see following picture for evidence of rank improvement. I have also PM’d you the link where you can see this for yourself on appannie.com

May 14, 2015 AppAnnie Keyword Ranking:

Anybody tried this service??? Any good results?

I havnt tried this but I tried their Youtube views service. Here is the review I wrote for that:

Hi. I had accepted your deal for 1000 youtube viewers in exchange for a review of your service. So here I am:

Ordering was pretty easy. At the checkout I entered the coupon you provided and it brought my total to $0 which means free I guess. About 2 minutes later I received a message (automatic I assume) telling me that my order had been started. After about 2 hours I was wondering when my views would come in so I used the chat thingy on your website. Nicholas the chat support guy was very helpful and nice, and he explained to me that sometimes youtube takes a while to update the views count. The next day I check my video and I had about 400 new views on my video. Then at the end of the day I got an email letting me know that my order was completed. As I discussed with Nicholas I am ready to start my custom order of 25000 views so please send me the invoice. I am glad I tried this service and recommend it to everyone.

By the way here is a screenshot of the average view duration which I think is the retention that you talk about:

I am probably going to try one of their 1000 installs campaigns and see how that goes. I’ll post on here after I order it to let you guys knows how it went.

Skrill, which is also known as MB is now a leading Payment Processor after Liberty Reserve, We are officially offer Skrill Moneybookers Exchange Service, so If you want to Sell Skrill or want to Exchange Skrill to other e-Currency like WebMoney, Payza, PayPal and Perfece money etc you can use our Services.

Ecurrancy.com | Exchange ecurrency | Buy & Sell | Perfect Money | Webmoney | Skrill | Bitcoin | Payza | Ukash | PayPal | Ego pay

has anyone else used this service?

Please note that due to huge demand for the holidays, we currently have a queue wait time of 15 days. This does not effect to to deliver once order has been started by our system (we can still deliver up to 8,000 installs per day)

Also coupon code is still valid so dont forget to use it:

MMWA2015(Receive 10% off all purchases with our exclusive Coupon Code for makingmoneywithandroid: MMWA2015

sound interesting,
if I buy 10k installs, can I just target USA, Canada and Australia?

How long does it take to deliver all downloads??

Hi, thanks for your interest in our services.

• Once your order has been started by our system, downloads will be delivered at ~1500-2000 per day.
  • Yes, you can choose up to 3 countries with the 10K package and USA, Canada, and Australia are included in the countries to choose from.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We are here to help you succeed.

Nicholas,
SocialRankBoost.com Customer Support

“This Account Has Been Suspended”

LOL perhaps someone finally placed 10,000 orders and you disappear?

everything about your service sound creepy - your facebook page has 2k likes but 0 engagement - and suddenly two posts got 400 and 600 likes (and likers are indians or pakistani) with no comments - a demonstration of how you bought the likes?

and on the “terms of use” page, you even fail to mention where you come from or in which country your company is registered, perhaps somewhere in the middle east or africa?

This is incorrect

you are better off getting some instagram shoutouts with your budget. check my sig.

Im getting 10k installs in 1k$ so my cost come only .10$ further im getting all options like u said
24x7 support
country wise target
work even in low budget
all real no harm any kind
so im happy with existing since last 5 years
i will think only when if some one will give quality plus low prices then my current provider

Coming Jan. 15 2016:

iOS installs from over 52 countries. Rank your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch apps with installs from our userbase.

but ayet offers $0.165 per download with 3 days retention with USA targeting, supersonic offers 0.2 per download, it’s against business logic to choose the 0.23 offer from a little-known company while we have cheaper offers from bigger companies…

it’s like you are selling an Chinese brand notebook with lower spec at a higher price than iMAc…