Indian Developers Go here

Give me direction plz. Met with 2 CA till now. I am making more than 3,000,00/- per month for last 5 months. I did not pay any tax on this income.

Any trick to pay NO or least tax on this? I have been told many things by CA, but none of them seems to result in least tax.

hi
for saving tax i am receiving these adnetwork payments in my mothers and fathers account
so that all income does not fall under my name

example
dads bank account - 7 lakh received >> 4lakhs fake expenses >>2.5 lakh exemption>> minimal tax
moms bank account - 7 lakh received >> 4lakhs fake expenses >>2.5 lakh exemption>> minimal tax
moms bank account - 7 lakh received >> 4lakhs fake expenses >>2.5 lakh exemption>> minimal tax

like this 21 lakh income with minimal tax

but since u wud have received all money in ur personal account , there is only 1 way to avoid taxes and that is expenses — "real expenses " or “fake expenses” that is upto you

TIP - "dont exceed revenue of rs 25 lakhs under one account " - if u do u will fall under tax audit and things will become more complicated

are u earning 3lakhs/month or 30laksh/month
u have mentioned 3 lakhs but it appears like u wanted to write 3 million ?:slight_smile:
if its 30 lakhs then there is no way out >> u have to pay taxes

Nope. I am not earning 30Lakh per month.
Its 3.5Lakh per month and might increase to 5Lakh soon with my new work.

Want to do some trick to pay least tax. With admob developer name and bank account name must match.else there is ban hammer.

So i will a way soon and will share here for others.

@gcc r u sure that different payee name and bank account name results into ban?
Any source or forum reference in this regard will be helpful. Thanks.

it does not lead to ban.I am using different bank account while receiving payment from admob

Thanks Gopal for your response. Few more ques.

1. What’s is the difference between your payee and bank account names, I mean just the first name is different or whole name including surname is different?

2. How long have you been using different names?

This info should be useful for many developers.

1.Whole name is different.
2.Since september

Mdr,
As such i do not recall any reference in this. But i have done research on this when one of CA had told me to receive such payments with different account names. I sat and searched many forums related to adscense and somewhere deep few developers told that payee name(Name you mention in google payments section) and bank account name(name with bank) difference warning came from from google.

It there was ban after few days.

Though that ban mighy be something unnoticed as well.

So its always upto you to choose the account name.
Thanks

Indian thread, cool
guys Ankit here good to see indian thread

Hi,everyone :smiley:

Two Ankits :slight_smile:

Hi Satish Hear I am new in this forum.

And thanks for Indian Thread Post

Kaisa Chal raha he sab kuch bhai?

Count me in. I am from Chennai. OMG you guys are making big money :slight_smile: It will take me atleast a year or two to think about tax for sure :smiley:

Hi Everyone,

This is Venkat from Trichy, Tamil Nadu.

It is good to see an Indian thread. It will be much helpful to discuss tax issues. By the way, anyone aware of the service liability on ad revenue? If anyone earns more than 10 lakh per year, then we need to pay the service tax for the whole income. If you earn upto 9 lakhs, then we needn’t pay service tax. But if we reach 10 lakhs margin, then we need to pay 14% service tax for the whole amount, that is our service tax liability is 1.4 lakhs, this has to be collected from Admob and paid to Government ( i.e : Collect 11.4 lakhs and pay 1.4 lakhs to government). Is anyone managed to find, how to add service tax registration number to admob to collect service tax from Google play.

Note : Service tax is different from Income tax

Our fellow developer gcc opened a thread for tax information please check that.It has some great info about Tax.

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/income-reports/22700-apps-revenue-tax-handling-india.html#post131168

Hi i am Pramoth from Vellore,Tamil Nadu

Dear Venkat,
Yes. Service tax is different than imcome tax and its only applied to non-salaried individuals.

after 10 Lakh,Service tax has to be paid every month and on remaining revenue income tax will be applied.

As Nokiadev said, why do not you come to below thread and havr discssion
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/income-reports/22700-apps-revenue-tax-handling-india.html#post131168

Me and mdr have had some valuable chat there.

i do not think admob will provide service tax on our behalf.

@gcc and @NokiaDev : thanks for pointing to the new thread. I have shared my findings there.

Very nice thread, Helpful info, i m also from india