Indian Developer

Thanks Pavel. I have checked the dashboard now. I was promoting the app in India and the eCPM was low (It should be high as per our discussion). I have started promoted in US and UK Two days back and now I am able to see eCPM is very higher than admob. Took time to see the result since it will reflect after 48 hrs in the dashboard. I will send the screenshot and my account details to your email today to confirm there is no issue on my end !!

Your support is simply superb :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad that everything performs as it is expected.
Just wanted to double check β€” are you seeing high eCPM in the U.S. and U.K. as well as India now? Or India still does not perform well? Appodeal is pretty strong in India, so the numbers should be great there.

It is common for Appodeal to lag for 48 hours to report actual revenues, because we have to pull (automatically) reports from third-party ad networks first and many ad networks do not provide real-time reporting.

Yes I understand that 48 hours. Only US and UK performs well as of now. As i mentioned in my previous post, I am getting very low impressions and very less clicks. So not able to judge it. I will wait and watch couple of weeks to see the improvement. So far i am impressed with Appodeal.

Guys, whoever is getting higher number of impressions and click try appodeal and you will not regret it for sure :thumbup:

I agree with Greeky.Pave Support is superb.

before i used admob,startapp,Mobile core.

But Appodeal Perform good compare to other. I am doing application not game. I don’t know about appodeal with game performance.But my app revenue good compare to startapp,admob,mbilecore.

I also posted my revenue state in this post if you want to check.

I need to see revenue and appodeal is good compare to other.

Mostly I used appodeal banner ads and my user not from established country like US,UK Mostly User from india,pakistan,Russia,pakistan and africa so i think my ecpm low compare to other user.

Guys !!!
Thanks for the real stats. Feeeback given by developers is always genuine and real. So i can start believing now that its worth to give a try for some 1,000,00 impressions.

Otherwise noone believe when ad network owner claims high performance of their network.

I will also try Appodeal in one of my app.If it perform well from me i will use it in one of my best app .Its great to see so many indian developers here :cool: