Income Report - Run Alien

Are you planning to update the game , maybe add power-ups or new characters. That might be enough to set off a new spike in downloads.

I am rather focused on new app. Some characters, some abilities, some levels, multiplayer etc.

Awesome. All the best mate. There seem to be a few bugs - I’ve met with a few crashes, but the game is one of a kind. Good job!

I read a couple of thread here but this is very descriptive. Is there other posts like this where the writer of article is very informative. I see a lot of post else where but seems like selling stuff not information.

search for WordHero report or very motivating thread about Construction City

70bucks for the first month is good. Mine barely 5bucks. Would really love to know what facebook groups u r marketing at. As most of the facebook groups are filled with developers n not actual users.

I don’t think it helped much because as you said there are mostly developers. Some closed fanpages published our game - maybe it helped.

Can you post your result for the second month?

Hi Mateusz,
nice game, you should definitely record a video of gameplay and place it on app page.
Greetings from Poland;)

A little update for Run Alien. First of all please visit my new thread about Dash and Smash HERE

We work on the new game and don’t update Run Alien at all. People still download it but it doesn’t work so good as on the beginning. Nowadays it gives about 0.5$ - 1$ daily. Maybe after patch it will gain downloads spike but for now we don’t have time to do it.

I decided to show you small update of RA report. Nothing intersting though. It was not touched since the release. Recently we reimplemented everything to prepare it for multiplayer. (post above). We had almost zero marketing after this update (some posts in few forums) It didn’t cause better results.

Here are screenshots of total time from admob and play console:
ra.jpg
ra1.jpg

better quality:
https://s31.postimg.org/myx1gmptn/image.png
https://s31.postimg.org/ug68vufcr/ra1.png

How do you monetize the game? you did any optimization for monetization or just default ad codes?