IMPORTANT : Best way to earn 50$-5000$ per day ! MUST READ

and keep in mind that the user who have accept the eula must be new to the airpush (unique new user) and then you will get 0.05$

Guys airpush has come up with new type of ads which are very interesting and more attractive for user involvement , 360 ads ! check out on airpush today :slight_smile:

Your strategy might work in theory, but you will burn out after making your 3rd, 4th app because the task will be so redundant, you will get bored. updating and managing all of that will cost too much of your time in the end.

can be outsourced

Guys only hard work pays out :slight_smile: Remember !

if u are a hardcore developer you’ll struggle ur way out to achieve it bro :slight_smile: or else just make live wallpaper apps 1000s using softwares(no eclipse) and integrating ads in it is an easy way…

what software are you using to make and monetize live wallpaper?

YosSoft - Cross Platform Development and Custom Live Wallpaper Creator | for LWP creators and for monetizing i use my friend Tomasz’s gr8 website wic u can find details abt in this post : [FREE MONETIZATION] ads2livewallpaper - Online Service for LiveWallpaper Developers - Advertising Networks - Making Money with Android :slight_smile:

Your strategy is nonsense. Works in theory but I know that upload 50 apps to one Google Play is torture. Please note, that every market have different screen sizes, icon sizes, file formats, short/long description forms, privacy policy forms, keywords, etc.
So it’s very boring and taking loooong time to upload 1 app to 20-30 alternative markets, you propose 50 apps. Some companies also not allows push notifications or browser ads. I can bet that ill make 1000 apps in the same time and publish it in Google Play. Ofcourse no bundle 2.0 but ill get enormous user base to house ads or normal ads, mostly apps will get 50-1000-5000 downloads, but there will be couple apps with 100-500k or 500k-1mln downloads.
If somebody have free time, find alternative stores without CAPTCHA and try to write some automatic tool to upload apps.

Good for you my friend, best of luck!

Getting 1 download per day from each store is a big assumption. I don’t think this will works.

i could need some more information about this please

what more info wud u want my friend ?

I have trouble with Opera and amazon can you help me?

This is interesting but it does seem a lot of hastle…

I only say this as I had an account solely on google play with admob only (Banners always, interstitials on launch and during the use of the app)

45 BASIC apps
800 ish downloads a day
£35 a day ($56)

@kingloki1991 how are you doing so far with your apps in thirdparty stores? how many do you usually make and upload each day and are you still earning well specially now that airpush bundle 2 is now open to all developers? wouldn’t it be much harder to earn considering that you can only get .05/install from a unique user that doesn’t have any airpush bundle 2 apps on their device yet? I’ve been trying your approach but it seems that earnings are declining and I’m seriously considering removing airpush bundle 2 altogether since airpush bundle 2 only pays for unique and new users and they don’t even pay any additional from all those ads implemented, just .05 and that’s it, you don’t even get anything if the user already has another airpush bundle 2 app installed before. It might be more profitable in the long term to implement other ad networks and get passive income from their ads and even higher user retention rate since there won’t be annoying push and icon ads that take over the android device. what do you think?

anyone have reviews of this service?

Does this actually work? Anyone can vouch?

thanks dear for this great idea, it is worth to try :slight_smile:

Dont forget to drop your review after done this tricks :slight_smile: