i have problem how to promote my apps ?

Mobile games and applications developed by Android app developers are just the first step toward monetization. Now you have your app and game built, so what’s next? Well, you’d need a monetization solution like Alphagravel. Alphagravel does all the hard work for you so you can focus on your android app development and android game design. You don’t need to worry too much about mobile marketing once you have the Alphagravel SDK installed.

Today google need more quality application

Poor application is not good

The most important is quality of application. If you have quality application let talk about ASO next

For now the most important factor in ASO is

icon screenshot title short-des des rating and review

keyword is important too you need to use cover keyword

in the first time sometime you need to run ads for you application in adword and facebook don’t forgot to plan your budget too

If you promote your application for a while you will have ranking in the main keyword and have some organic traffic

Now your ads budget will decrease and you need to run a/b test frenquently

And then please plan for your long term

I have a suggestion. Cross promote will help you a lot!

Good luck

Did you try to but your app instals or advertise this somewhere on the Internet? Exist many variants to promote your app. It all depend on your budget.

Use social Media platforms to promote your app. Like you can target a large scale of audience , of all the age groups. Join the various groups and discussions and share your ideas and your app features

Is buying installs will really help you in long run? Everybody suggesting it but does it really help? Thanks

Actually, no

You can do it in a very small amount - up to 2000 otherwise, you’ll have difficulties in demystifying your data. I mean, how will you know whether a churn raste is high due to the problem in app, or simply because 500 fake installers uninstall your app?

I would try out app promotion agencies that work in a CPA - CPI basis. Smaller app promotion agencies can work with different budgets to maintain a good client base and share more client’s success stories, therefore, building up their trust.

https://market.epom.com/ad-agency has a free app promotion audits for new apps by September 18. you can reach their team, specify your app category, geos and desired retention rate and they’ll help you out.