How hard it is to make 100$ a day from apps

450$ a day with 6000 a day.I think it is not possible from my point of view.

new app, so only 20.000 current installs, with 6000 new installs per day and about 3000 uninstalls per day… admob, insterstitial banner on app exit, 80% of traffic from USA, app category: multimedia music.
of course it’s possible. It happened to me. Even more if I would have used startapp instead of admob.

How many impressions per day? With interstitial on exit only, it is impossible, don’t boast.

earnings €310.02 impressions 217,595 this is in 1 day

How about ad requests?

it will be better if you provide an screenshot

Click monetise tab, you can find it on there. I asked on this because users don’t always use the back button to exit app. If this is the case, your ad requests should be around 400k, with only 6k new installs, this shows your app is very engaging? Or users of your app always use back button to exit the app?

Yes, true, now I see it. I think I made a mistake… But this would have been possible with startapp at that time. Anyway, who want’s the screenshot give me a private message.

What kind of app gives you 6000 download a day? That’s crazy. Whenever I publish an app, the market is so saturated that it takes time for app to climb up the ranking. How do you get 6000 downloads a day when you publish?

It is possible $450 with 6000 downloads a day. It really depends on the app. I ve got an app making $0.10 per download (so that would be $600 a day for 6000 downloads), other $0.05 another $0.03.

But my latest app is giving just $0.006 per download. In the end is not about the downloads, but how much people play.

I know it is possible. But when it is with interstitial on exit only, it is hard to believe. My app is giving me ~$0.05 in return per download, but with more ads per user sessions.