How does MoPub works?

Mopub shows very low (0.02%) CTR on Millenial Ads. It’s almost certainly wrong. Is it normal that it counts clicks wrong?

I’m using millenial with admob mediation, and admob shows much lower ctr too.

Just to be sure I turned of MMedia in admob mediation (older version of the app can still have it) to check if MillenialMedia works properly.

Check CTR on Millenial site. Did you see the same low CTR?
Don’t trust to MoPub statistic!

Yeah, the statistics are wrong. I couldn’t check it yesterday because some of Millenial ads were still pushed by adMob mediation, but I turned that off and CTR on Millenial didn’t drop which means moPub works but shows wrong statistics. :slight_smile:

If you have not set up proguard correctly for Millennial Media, then also the clicks will not go through - in fact may have 0% CTR then.

So maybe you don’t have THAT problem.

Yes, fortunately only the click count in mopub is wrong. I get only 0.20-0.30 from Millenial (with 60s refresh rate) and 0.11 from adMob. Still, Millenial gets as much as posibble right now. I don’t even consider Jumptab - net90 is ridiculous.

Not only click count is wrong. If you use live statistic on, the eCPM also is incorrect.

JumpTap BTW also have better eCPM than Admob.

@androidapps,

Which mediation network are you using because admob mediation interface doesn’t have the option to add appbrain
I want to give appbrain a try but don’t know how to allocate that 5% you have spoken off in your reply.

You can use appbrain in admob mediation - there is a howto in appbrain help.

You can use MoPub Custom Networks.

Hi,
if I got 50$ from AdMob and 50$ from mopub, I won’t get money? becouse mopub to pay minimum 100$? money from different networks cannot be combined?