How do you mediate your ads? (What ad mediation platform do you use?)

That’s the rub w/ most of the mediation platforms that claim to have “One SDK”. It’s really 10 SDKs bundled into one, and ends up being huge.

I am using admob mediation its working good but moving from admob to mopub …In mopub you can have full control over your ads and eCpm…I have used it in one app …working good but 78 % fill rates so far ( using mC as backfill) …

Does anyone use mopub? How it is performing with startapp and admob? I tried to add it, but integration is very complicated…:confused:
Does admob have house ads system?

I’ve used Mopub and Admob. I didn’t think integration was that difficult, but their customer support was terrible.

Yes, Admob has a system to integrate house ads.

What control did you think was lacking in Admob?

Fyber and Appodeal

Hello guys, try this new service for free.
Easy and fast to integrate.

http://www.myhouseofads.com

What do you mean by this? For what purpose? Sorry for reviving old thread… I was looking for something how to effectively mediate through mopub

Hey guys !
As a product researcher at the Mobfox team and a mobile developer myself,
I feel that I can safely say that we’ve got a great product!
Our mobile SSP and Exchange is CPM based. You can enjoy expanded global reach with over 175 DSPs that are connected,
And our machine-learning algorithm finds the best demand source for all of your ad sources – in real time.
Anyway, I really think you should check us out :

MobFox Autopilot Automated Ad Network Mediation

Also don’t hesitate to Skype me at [Shahaf Shmuel] or mail me at [email protected], I’ll be happy to help you out.

Good luck!

The mobile publisher sell the one ads.The ads are given to the network team.As a staff of essay writing service.The all ads publisher are try to develop top level.thank you for sharing your great idea.great appreciate your information

Beyond finding a network that performs well for you is the time it takes to integrate them into your project.

With Enhance™, it has never been easier to integrate 3rd party services into your project. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) With little to NO coding at all, Enhance™ will have you ready to roll in a matter of minutes. No more hours of coding!

We work with many of the top networks and as mentioned earlier other 3rd party services. Don’t spend your time implementing SDK’s for hours, check out how Enhance™ can get you earning in minutes.

For more information on the fastest way to implement SDK’s, follow the link : http://fgl.io/MMWA2

Good Luck!

By AdMob Mediation.

Check out www.hyprmx.com; our HyprMediate solution for rewarded video is the simplest and includes our HyprMarketplace network that delivers brand video ads. It is completely free to use and is fully transparent, turn on/off our network in your waterfall, and get paid directly from each network (we don’t take a share).

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Chris

If you are still looking for the best mediation network, the simplest way to find out is to try them!

In the past, this could take hours of coding. Not anymore!

Enhance™ is the fastest and simplest way to integrate one or more SDKs into your project!
With little to NO coding at all, Enhance™ will have you ready to roll in a matter of minutes. No more hours of coding, we are talking about minutes!

We support multiple networks, some of which are usually mentioned pretty heavily, so check out Enhance™ and find out which mediation network is best fit for your app!

For more information on the Enhance™, just follow the link : http://fgl.io/MMWA2

Good Luck!