How airpush doing now??

It’s correct that 0.2 $ is low for an install, it is the lowest paying install in Appflood actually. Commonly the pay for install will vary around 1.00$ same as the example you gave.

If I still used Appflood banners I would simply turn of all inventory paying below 1.00$ and fill in with a network that pays per click. Those high paying apps is what makes it worthwhile.

AppFlood has not emphasized the banner format (it is available in the javadocs for their SDK - and recently they had sent out e-mails that were going to offer banner ads also if I remember correctly - earlier their docs had badmouthed banner ads as useless and low CTR etc.).

How does one add AppFlood banner ads (they are mentioned in admob mediation as one of the supported ad networks).

What happens if one enters the appkey and secretkey for admob mediation entry for AppFlood - does it show in banner ad/interstitial ad automatically of the right size etc. ?

Yes I forgot, they hate banner ads. Long ago they had a support page for people that wanted to use banners (in Appflood website) even though they didn’t recommended. I can’t find it anymore, they dropped support perhaps.

Not sure about those E-mails.

AppFlood has gone back on two earlier stances:

• I think they did send out e-mails or something about banner ads (?)
  • that they were going to move from commission-free to commissions (like other ad networks) to cover costs

So you are using AppFlood banner ads or no ?

I wonder what would happen if just add AppFlood to the Admob mediation for both an Admob banner and an Admob interstitial (could just do a test and see).

Feel free to come back and give us results if you decide to test. Nope I don’t use any banner anymore (not just Appflood), and I have very little experience with them (few days of test).

Hi Zumzum,

Just to clarify, payment per advertised install on AdBuddiz can go up to $7 per install - it depends on the country and specific campaign. Moreover, over time your revenues should improve as our algorithm gets to know the behaviours of your users for each of your apps and gives higher visibility to the best converting ads. I hope this helps!

Hey Keitaro3660,

As I said to Zumzum, on AdBuddiz our advertisers pay per install, and payment can be up to $7 per install - depending on country of the user and the specific campaign. Our technology will give higher visibility over timeto those ads which generate greater installs, allowing you to realise higher revenues.

On a side note, we have been in the mobile marketing field for a while now and from experience, the best model for mobile publishers in terms of monetization works on a CPI basis rather than CPM.

In addition, if you guys have any great games and are users of AdBuddiz as your primary ad solution, you might qualify for a placement onGiftiz, which features the best games on Google Play. Usually game studios are charged for the installs we generate for them via Giftiz but it happens from time to time that we feature an indie game, which is using AdBuddiz, for free. As long as your game is up to passing the quality test! Feel free to get in contact and I can pass your games onto the Giftiz review team. My email is [email protected].

Hi,My name is Anemone Tang from eomobi, a ad network company located in china.
Our ad network for apps are no.1 in domestic, and hope to do this business overseas as well.
The reason I’m reaching out to you is we have a lot of demand from our advertisers to
advertise on your android apps. Here’s why developers are partnering with us:

1. We can help you monetize mobile apps.
  2. We count revenue according to new installs.
  3. The revenue reaches 30 dollar per 1000 new installs.
    Please let me know if you are interested and I can assist you in setting up your account.
    kindly contact me at skype:sinonsh11.
    e-mail:[email protected].