Harder to upload app in google play after new google policy.

Hi all, I’m in the same boat, 35+ hours now I published on 6th of April.
My situation is no previous issues, this is my 3rd app, the 2 prior had no issues going up.

Even if they are now moderating, this information should be posted or developers should be informed once they press Publish. Lack of communication is the only real frustration here.

Lack of communication is Google’s strongest trait as I’m sure you know. If they don’t have to do something, most of the time they won’t.

:stuck_out_tongue: Ha

Update: After 40+ hours my link is live. Google got back to me and basically said that it isn’t instant. and it may take several hours etc.

That’s what they say already. It takes several hours to reach all their different servers.

Now it can be that+ a lot more, like your 40 hours.

I am waiting since saturday. And I just did an update which is even very important update. People cannot see some gui elements… and because of this the most cannot us this since 4 days…! :(:frowning:

Nixls your update is alive now? How long to be alive?

I published a new app and after 96 Hours , it’s not yet online …

Same thing here.

One app uploaded 5 days ago: still not online
Two other apps uploaded yesterday: online within a few hours.

My conclusion is: Google might check your app when you use specific keywords in title

Good to hear that i’m not alone in this case.
It’s really long for a check, i hope it’ ll be not refuse.
Google could at least send a message about the delay.

Update: It just hit the Google Play and is online :slight_smile:

The app that still is not online is the 1st app uploaded in that developer account? Or you have already other apps in that account.
From my last experience is that they check the first app uploaded in a fresh developer account, but not sure if it’s a rule…

No it’s not my first one, I had many many apps uploaded before. This is the first one that takes so much time to be online. It is now almost one full week.

Be Sure to not leave the APK in beta or alpha … it happens.

Yes thanks for the advice. It is not in beta or alpha though… The app is related to the soccer World Cup 2014 so I guess there is a manual validation…

Ah yes probably, strategically it’s a good choice of creation subject :slight_smile: