GPlay account suspended with no prior strikes and no e-mails

Sorry man but nobody will ever tell you their sdk is malicious. You have to figure it out by yourself. The golden rule “sounds good doesn’t work” it’s a must with google.
I can deduce that there is a ban hammer running out these days. I’ve also received a review today from gplay team to change the title of one of my apps, even thought there are almost other 50 apps with the same title (this is not an excuse though). Be prepared because ban hammers can delete 200k - 400k apps in a month

Well I STILL haven’t had a reply from Google. Sent 4 appeals, spoken to other Google support who all say they will forward my concerns to developer support, nothing.

Mobinizer still say they are working this out with Dr Web and Google.

Still the same?

Over 1 week later and finally got a response, the same result as everyone else ****ed by Mobinizer’s SDK:

Thanks for contacting the Google Play Team.

After reviewing your appeal, we’ve confirmed our initial decision and will not be reinstating your developer account.

Your Google Play Developer account has been terminated due to multiple violations. We’ve reviewed and confirmed this association.

Google Play Developer account terminations are associated with developers and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. Do not attempt to register a new developer account. Any new accounts will be closed and your developer registration fee will not be refunded. We recommend that you use an alternative method for distributing your apps in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mobinizer claim to be resolving this whole fiasco. We will see…

I’m sorry to hear about what has happened to your GP accounts. It seems unfair that GP is punishing all of the developers and not the provider of the malicious SDK.
You said that only one of your app accounts was suspended, though? The other apps are still unaffected?

Google Team is a big joke. Just pushing suspend buttons and they don’t care anyone or anything. Underpaid non qualified kids.

Just move on guys. Don’t expect Google will restore your account.

Sorry for your loss.
Two questions for you, please see if you can answer:

1. How much money average per day were your apps making just before suspension?
  2. You fear that admob will stop serving ads for suspended apps soon?

Sorry for your loss.
Two questions for you, please see if you can answer:

1. How much money average per day were your apps making just before suspension?
  2. You fear that admob will stop serving ads for suspended apps soon?
  1. $160 daily before termination
  2. AdMob is already suspended for my apps, and reason is Google Play Removal

Definitely no point to wait for Mobinizer to ‘sort it out the problem’. We lost massive daily income because of Mobinier malicious SDK.