Google wipes clean all reviews and ratings

This is not a joke. Tell me your app, I used some bots to click your admob, it could led to ban.

Of course, Google will took the download numbers into review if they want to ban fake review app. For app like hay day with 100m downloads, you need 1m fake review for Google to manual check on the issue, but not only 100.

I noticed the fake reviews sweep as well. I am assuming they are targeting reviews that doesn’t have a mobile name (Galaxy etc) and ones that do not have a OS version (5.1 etc). That`s one of the core distinct things with fake reviews vs real ones. I also noticed a spike in installs, I released my app in May and I am now getting 30+ installs per day.

Good Luck guys.

Haha no one is alone here.what a crackdown on reviews. I think this will improve ranking of genuine aso effort

@awesomeapps - the opposite can also happen, this can hurt those small developers who might be getting some rankings and making a few hundred dollars, i think google cannot punish big player as top 60-70 developers provide for almost -80% of google revenue …so this makes things very difficult for small one …

Regards
Rajiv

I think that awesomeapps should ban himself

@awesomeapps - fóck you :smiley:

Nah small developers get benefit with this…fake reviews are always bad…if user like the app they will review it good…using reviews for a bad app is not a good choice…the new system is good for a small developers ,me at least…:slight_smile:

@NokiaDev - that is great then , hope more changes like this in future …

Regards

@NokiaDev : You already have apps with lots of reviews. But we have apps with 0 …ZERO…with Zero Budget :smiley:

You will get my friend…first steps takes time…even I started with ZERO…You hard work never go in vain…you will get success…

Fake reviews are bad and can not be justified right.
But what about the reviews which are given by immature users and few compitetiors? I think services like app2top might be helpfull for those good apps which get bad reviews accidentaly.

But using fake reviews for crap apps are not OK and Google will find them very easily.

I noticed one strange thing. I had used app2top service for one of my apps for 50 reviews. I get enough organic downloads and reviews for that app. Those 50 reviews are as it is amd not deleted.

But i am still doubtfull that Google will omly delete the revies or might ban the accounts as well for repeat offenders??

Have you also seen loss in daily downloads? I have lost around 400 reviews and downloads also dropped.

Same issue here, last 28 day from app2top was deleted.

My App2Top reviews doesn’t delete. Maybe it’s for a repetitive use of reviews and ratings.

I am happy Google did this make it fair game for everyone. People should not be able to buy their way to the top with fake reviews.

App2top fixed the problem, I’m getting now my reviews back in mass, hope no ban will come my way :expressionless:

Same issue here, my app2top reviews suddenly deleted

The reviews given by reviewemotion and install4install in my account. I had started using them only for 2 days and all the reviews of the 2 days gone. However, the reviews, I exchanged with the member of the forum are intact…:smiley:

Those fake reviews are crap, and google can easily detect them.

Even organic reviews are been deleted. But not a big number. Hope google will fix this soon. Anybody here facing the same issue ?

does somebody know where i can buy safe reviews these days ? or will all reviews be removed by google now ?