Google play security alert!

If I will have to update all my Apps for this MobileCore shit, I will not use them anymore for sure -_-

I just checked and have got the same response from my A.M.

Welcome to the club man, i will have to update 50+ apps. I was already using them as a backfill with FAN. Now will have to re-think about switching to other network as a backfill. Phew!!

In my case it was fortunately only one app because of old ACRA I was using.

Me too! I hope they can fix it by updating their https-certificate.

mine is flurry sdk

That would not be the case i am afraid. Google clearly stated that there is some problem in their X509TrustManager class implementation. So they will have to update their sdk.

You are using Flurry Ads or just Analytic?

Hi there:

The problem is, sure, the version 2.0 SDK Mobilecore.
Yesterday, I updated 3 apps, one with the old version 1.1 of the SDK of MobileCore, one without Mobilecore and third with the latest version 2.0 of Mobilecore.
In the first 2 cases, the Alert it is gone … but in the third, with version 2.0 SDK, alert still appears.

I’ll wait for this weekend if Mobilecore solves the problem with a new SDK, otherwise on Monday will begin uninstalling Mobilecore in all my apps.

A serious and profitable alternative to replace Mobilecore ???

All my Apps (100+) have MobileCore v 1.1 and all of them got the warning.

I also have 1.1 and got warning on all apps. Keep in mind that the warning might take a while to show up, it is not instant.

I would suggest appnext as a replacement.

I the warnings of the app are disappearing without doing anything, you think of the same?

Anybody got mC payment yet?

No they are so slow with payment since changing to net30 :confused:

No that’s not correct i think as i have got the warning for all my apps with MobileCore v 1.1.

Appnext does not show up speedily on app launch, correct me if am wrong.

Yes, they seem to be paying around 21st or 22nd of each month.

Just analytic.

Which version number you were using? and you sure it was flurry problem?

Appnext new sdk seems to show loading screen first while loading the ads on app launch, you may want to try it out. But I agree the mC show up speedily compared to other ad networks.