Google Play Publisher account terminated - Any chance to create a new one ?

Don’t spend your money on VPNs… Find a local internet provider which provides dynamic IP address(in case your’s is static, check it!). That way when you need a different IP, just reboot your router…
Don’t buy new computers lol… use virtual machines like VMware and VirtualBox. Develop and publish your apps in the virtual machine. And yes google can check your PC if they want to!

@omob, IP address in that case will start to overlap over time. I mean internet providers have limited pool of IP. After say a month or two you will start to get old IP addresses which were assigned to you.

@javaexp Maybe they would, I guess that depends on the internet provider because if I take mine as an example which is the biggest internet provider in my country and when I reboot my rooter sometimes I even get IP from a different nearby city and I guess their IP pool is huge. I don’t know if I have ever had the same IP but even if I did imagine how many people have had it too in the meantime and imagine how many footprints for that IP google will have… that’s the beauty of the dynamic IP as it’s not only you that have used that IP but other people too. I haven’t tried it with google play accounts as I haven’t got my accounts banned but I have used this technique on many other websites and it works great. If the OP has some extra cash to spend then OK buy some VPN it does provide an extra layer of protection giving you a new IP from a country of your choice, but mine is less expensive and you can have many IPs that can handle many google play accounts.

NOTE: Many of the IPs offered from different VPN providers might have already been used and banned from google too :slight_smile:

Good! I already have a dynamic IP address.

I do not understand why is needed a virtual machine. Isn’t enough to reinstall the current operating system on my PC ?

Of course not… (a) they have brighter people who can create better algorithms and (b) they know which websites you AS A PERSON visit, so they can tie that in too. They catch you based on multiple things together, not just one thing.

Renstall is enough but using a virtual machine is more handy (you won’t need to start over, plus you can handle more than one account).

Note: If you use a dynamic IP make sure you reboot your router every time BEFORE and AFTER using your new account. (In case you accidently use any of your old google accounts and leave footprints)

@mind: I see. It would be nice to know what they use to identify a PC - but this is something we will probably never know.

Reinstalling is also more handy than buying a new PC :smiley: I need to reinstall my operating system anyway. Probably after reinstalling the operating system I will install also a Virtual machine just to be more safe.

Do I really need to also develope the apps in the VM? Isn’t enough just to publish the apps/check email and other stuf related to the new account using the VM ?I’m asking because I use 2 computers for development and I cannot use on both a VM.

If you are too paranoid, then yes… I said that because you never know what info google sends with the requests to their servers. You may say what requests? … you may use the ADT plugin for eclipse for that you have to download it from their servers(first request). You will want to install sdks, extras and update them on a regular basis(many more requests). Does they send any PC footprint that they use in their algorithm to identify spammers :slight_smile: idk, but it is always better to add some extra protection.

And one more important thing… Reinstalling your OS, using a different IP and creating a new account will definitely give you a new profile look in the eyes of the google bots, but don’t you think it will look a bit suspicious too? And with that said I may add that google may have some sandbox algorithm to quickly identify such “brand new” profiles with no other history and only uploading applications… just think about it… :wink:

Have you tested this AlphaJack that one of your accounts got banned, and you managed to create a new one using the methods above?

About your old phone, so you are saying that one of the accounts which you tested on the phone was banned but it didn’t get the other accounts which you have also tested on the same phone banned?

Yes I have tested this and it works. And yes about the old phone, they have not been banned.

Cool, thanks. How long have the newly accounts been active?

What about shared device accounts? How long have then been active since the suspension of another account on the same phone?

this thread is controversial for me - why some of you are getting few bans on a regular basis and why some developer even don’t get warning.
If you are doing something wrong - stop doing it and try with a hard work.

You are probably new with Android development, or you have not experienced the problem with Google’s suspension policy. If you read a little more, you will find out that Google has wrongly suspended many developers even when they are compliant with the policy.

I have experienced this myself where one of my apps was wrongly suspended, reinstated (after an appeal) and the 12 months later suspended again for the same reason as the first suspension. This time the appeal failed.

Have I done anything wrong? I read the Developer’s policy word by word from time to time and I am certain that I didn’t violate any of the rules. If I did they wouldn’t have reinstated my app in my first appeal. Did I put it lots of hard work? I certainly did but still my app was suspended.

That is what most of the people here are doing, we are just trying to find ways to ensure that our apps don’t get wrongly suspended. All these wouldn’t be necessary if there is proper management and feedback from Google.

I did get warning once for the description and keywords.
About the support - yes, it sucks. Will be like this till they get some real competition

But i dint understood this, even why they are blocking account !? we have have multiple play store account, we create different play store account for different application based on the client specification. so as far am understood they have mentioned you not to re register the same account cause they wont accept the app or the way you are following. but you can register another account and try creating a new app which wont violate there policy. (my personal view) … Google is always evil :smiley:

But that account needs to be totally different from the old one. They said in their email which informed me about account termination: “Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.” - I’m not even sure what they mean by “at this time” …?

I received last week a letter from Google with the code to verify my Admob account: “This will prepare you to receive your first payment once you’ve earned the payment threshold.” Should I enter this code now that my developer account is dead (I have some € there) ? I read others saying that after they got their GPlay account suspended, they got Admob account also suspended. Is that true?

Also, if I will publish apps in another markets (not Google Play) and use the same Admob account for monetizing, google will find this suspicious and terminate my Admob account also or I will still be able to receive money even if my Google Play Publisher account is now terminated?

“Please do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time”

Yes this is really confusing, dont knw what google mean by this. does this means we should stop being an android developer and find some job in another industry ? :stuck_out_tongue: Really we need some good competitor for android. :smiley:

according to my knowledge, admod wont advertise on apps which are not listed in android play store. they wont ban your account but they will stop providing advertisement to that app. but if your app violate any policy of admob, there maybe some chance for disabling admob account too.

What are you saying is that you need to have the app installed from google play in order to see ads provided by Admob in it. I’m not sure about this because if I install an app not from google play (e.g.: someone gives me an apk or my own apk) I am still able to see ads in that app.

dont knw … i have one app which removed from play store due to copyright issue, and after a week i got an email from admob that they have stopped serving ad to that specific app because it was not in play store.