Google play developers Payment..

I’m not talking about the tax for your app, but the tax id in the tax information tab under merchant settings. Being in the US I just entered my SS#.

wts ss# ???

Social Security Number. If your an individual you use your SS# for the tax id. If your a business you should have an EIN for to use for the tax id. If your not in the US, I don’t know what you use.

As far as I know, there is not limit for payment, true? minimum threshold I mean

True, there’s no minimum threshold

@moneymike55 have u got the payment ?? today ?? and still im not seeing any verify test deposit button

Not yet, I should have said they pay on the 15th unless it’s a weekend or holiday. So it should be there on Monday

@moneymike55 ok… btw in how many days did u get that deposit ??

It’s been almost 3 years since I opened my account so I can’t remember how long the verification took lol, I think it was about 2 days

@moneymike55 ok thanx maybe i get it tilk 2morrow or day after

it got I guess 2 days, to German bank account

do we have to select the bank account to view the verify test deposit button ??

I don’t remember exactly, but I guess I just added my bank account details, and then it wrote that, they have sent a small amount that I will need to verify. And after 2 days I saw the small amount

i noticed that the name on bank i entered was not exactly the same so i added another with perfect details and i think i should get it by 2morrow or day after … btw @Javanshir are u indian ??

No, I am not )

okk … btw thanx for answering