Funniest app reviews you have gotten

Funny thing is he wants you to change his phone’s display to the quality of an iPhone. Lol

WTF! Does he not realize that a 1 star hurts the developer?

I suppose that’s what happens when it’s free and easy to rate an app. One advantage of a paid app, is that a customer has to pay a fee to be able to rate.

short answer: no, he doesn’t

Not a review, but today I got an email from a very pissed off user that complained WordHero only worked when she pushed harder on the screen!

My favorite so far is: “I would have paid more for this sh%% to not be on my phone” LOL

I have a friend that has a flashlight app called “Brightest Flashlight”.

In one of the 1 start reviews someone wrote “Too bright!”

People…

4 star review with the comment: “5 stars”

’ I love this app, very instructive’

In messages for java.lang.NullPointerException within Android Console :D:D

I’ve got 1 star (application: Missed Call Priority) with comment: “ام محمد البرنامج معطل” which google translated to: “Um Mohammed disabled program”. I have no idea why this application offended Mohammed.

Allow me to give you a clearer translation of the comment ,
She said "the application is not working "

Pharaoh: Thank you for translation. Google translator completely changed the meaning.
Now (knowing the proper translation) it is not funny at all… rather sad (especially for me because this is my app).

On an app with a realtime infrared-style filter one user sent a crash report about an out of memory error.
Then comments about something completely different.

“It is not true you can see things in dark with infrared, why?”

On the same line I remember reading a comment about a termometer app where an user claimed the app wasn’t working.
He said he could prove it because when he put his device inside the fridge in summer the app always displayed the same temperature.

This is hilarious. :slight_smile:

I have this app which is described as: “a set of tools”. It is also specified “why download more apps if you can use just one?”.
If it is not enough each tool is listed and described.

So yesterday I receive two comments:

“good but nobody knows exactly what it does”
“galaxy s3 what do we have to do with this app? I don’t know!”

First rated 4 stars, second 1 star.

Lol voi vittu actually means “butter pussy” in finnish (i’m from sweden).

OnT: This is the best i’ve got so far;

“1star.
I like itLike it, but don’t like ads”

Who the **** likes ads?

And i also had some russian guy saying my app contained viruses.

Do you use Airpush or Leadbolt?

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/255-users-reporting-virus-apps-3.html#post5094

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/867-airpush-problems.html

I laugh when people get so bent out of shape over a free app, it’s unreal…what more do they want? a BJ? Probably.

i have developed a fake fortune teller app. i have mentioned in the description that it’s fake and for entertainment purpose only.

but some women got serious with it and started to believe it’s true. she sent be an email. she thinks im a magician or something

Lol… you are doing it wrong. Your app needs to tell the person their fortune could be better, but “evil spirits want to prevent good things coming to them” … then tell the user they need to buy a $20 item to “improve” their fortune. Once they do that, tell the user there are more people who wish them evil, but the app can prevent that if they buy a $30 item… repeat till your app charges $10 000 for a better tomorrow !

Briliant and evil. :slight_smile: I don’t think it would be legal too. :slight_smile: