[FREE MONETIZATION] ads2livewallpaper - Online Service for LiveWallpaper Developers

Check your Inbox :slight_smile:

Sorry I do not see an attached image.
So you are saying I need to add airpush ads for all the following:
banners, intro ad, exit interstitial at main screen, intro ad, exit interstitial at settings screen? Or there is something more to add for airpush?
I am asking because I added one app like this and still zero. Maybe it hasnt been downloaded yet but it seems weird.

EDIT: In airpush dashboard, all ads types are checked and allowed.

You should minimum add banner, intersitial, push and icon ad on 1 screen to be good with documentation (all ad types). Also if you will use “Airpush Bundle2” option you can also integrate extra for example intro interstitial from other ad network :slight_smile:

In Airpush dashboard, all ads types are checked and accepted. Bundle 2 is enabled too.
In your website what is the minimum I must activate and add airpush app ID to allow bundle 2 revenue? Because I do not see airpush push and icon options in your site. I think it would be more convenient to add a separate Airpush Bundle2 selectable box similar to how you added eomobi in there.

Ok, I fixed your issue. Simply, you don’t have enabled Bundle2 in my service. Please look again on available ad networks, you should see “Airpush Bundle2” (this is different SDK to implement than base “Airpush”).

Wonderful! Thank it works indeed. Now it makes sense why I could not see it at all.
Should update a couple of apps now lol.

I am launching some apps updates now. Thing is I am wondering if I might be adding more airpush stuff than needed for bundle2.
Kindly clarify this for me.

I need banner+ one interstitial+push+icon as you said. That would mean I could have the second interstitial for another network?

The airpush bundle 2 option is an alternative to this approach or it is also required? What I mean is, if I enable airpush bundle 2 option, can I add banner+interstitials for another network in the same screen? Or those should be set to airpush as well.

Thanks

EDIT: Is there any chance my ads2livewallpaper account is missing an option for eomobi out sdk? Because I can see it in ad networks but it is not anywhere in my monetization options.

please give me join it
thank you

All Bundle2 ads can be integrated via “Airpush Bundle2” enabled (via switcher) option. If you use this option you can separately set banner, interstitla, etc.
Eomobi Out is not enabled for now.

Thanks to all users which used ads2livewallpaper.com . Thanks to your feedback (which was and still is great) service will change :slight_smile: For sure will be cool :wink:
Until to implement changes new user accounts will not be created. However, ALL users which have an accounts can still use service without any issues. Also magicgenieapps.com is integrated with ads2livewallpaper.com , so you can create LW from gif file and then very easy integrate ads. This integration is available for all users which have account on magicgenieapps.com

It is a wonderful service and has helped many people monetize their live wallpapers.
Congratulations on your work I am looking forward to your changes.

@ads2livewallpaper I’m still waiting for your response, airpush bundle 2 sdk is not enabled in my account, please enable it , account under [email protected]. thanks!

Also add eomobi out app SDK and also airpush beta SDK for emails

Eomobi Out app SDK is already integrated…check under “Ad Networks”.

that is false info. on apk upload page that option is not present.

I enabled for you bundle2

ok thanks! Just one clarification, once i enable “Airpush Bundle 2” and set switcher to “ON” on that individual/seperate option, do I still have to set “Push”, “Icon”, “Banner” and “Interstitial” to “Airpush Bundle 2” and set switcher to “ON” on these options too? Or just enable that one individual option for “AIrpush Bundle 2” and it should work?

this is not a fake info - this ad network is not available to all users. If anyone would like to try this network then should send a PM with login.

you should enable “Airpush Bundle 2” via single switcher or individual enable each ad type. But you shouldn’t mix these two ways :slight_smile:

I really would like to use this service, I will PM you now!