First strike... Looking for advice to find out what's wrong with our App...

All already done. We changed the color, new icon, new name, new screenshots, new description and back on Google Play.

Thanks for the help everyone!

I think thread can be closed (if a mod reads this).

Well, you aren’t going to see any mods over here because they actually aren’t over here they all are gone for holiday I am glad that your query has been solved.

did u actually publish the app?

Yes we did. If someone is a Spotify Premium user and interested in the app you can join the beta by joining the google plus community here Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents

Something else you can do is run the app by Spotify’s legal team (they should have one who deal with partners/etc) and ask them to respond. If they say ‘it looks ok’, then the next time Google replies saying the app is banned, you should send them a copy of the Spotify letter and say ‘What the ACTUAL **** ?’. Preferably CC Google’s legal and PR teams. That will ensure a human reads it and pays attention.

I think it is time for all fellow developers moving to Amazon Store. They more open and professional in dealing things unlike Google Play Store.

@cygnosis - for me they also provide about 100-200 times less downloads per day than Play Store.

When number of apps start to be banned in Play Store with no logical reason. A lot of indie developers I believe will jump ship sooner or later.