First app,1.5 years, 3 million downloads ,0$ spent, 50,000$ /year profit

I see it, thats why I started to make streaming apps but the problem is soundcloud domination with APIs for devs. I searched long and not found any API;/ Indie dev haven’t resources like Tidal and we have to use public APIs.
I can use spotify API but it’s nonsese because user have to have account on Spotify to listen anything.

Guys here is the thing, The rank slipped because of a lot of experiments that went wrong, google now punishes if it catches fake reviews.
he rank also fell because the Change in name, uninstalls which happened due to bad updates etc etc.
i had been depressed and not working properly
And yes, because of the streaming apps, music player will be in less demand but music players are lesser in number now than when i started .
Because when i started there were many clones of github projects which google removed.
Because of the streaming thing, I am building a radio database, i have managed to build 100,000 radio stations(tune up radio also has 100,000)my aim is to make the database the biggest, 200,000 or maybe more. I will be putting a lot of things in it for easy music discovery not like other apps where they just tell u the radio stations, but i will be telling a lot. I am also working on adding audio fingerprint(like shazam)

Problem that you have to have licences to play these radios :wink: btw. Google punish downloader and streaming apps only because one reason - they are 99% reskins used by 1000s devs :wink:
Want to rank? Fresh code is must have, chupamobile reskins not work any more.

There is no licensing required for radio stations

but I suggest to read Terms and Conditions of every station and streaming link :wink: many stations have their own app and they will hunt any competition :wink:

Nope, that too won’t happen because radio station urls are publicly listed and I am creating a database of all the radio stations, and mimicking a single radio station or trying to fool anyone into thinking i am the original one