Facebook audience network, Any one using it?

Use FAN with heyzap mediation …its easy and simple… I am getting 1.5-2$ ecpm for banners …

Did you try using their native ads? I tried a lot but just can’t it get it to work. Their documentation is very confusing. Anyone can help here ?

I also want to know with heyzap, are you still importing facebook SDK? Their sdk is huge almost 16 mb. How are you tackling this ?

Never tried native ads before with FAN…As i said in PM you dont need to use whole sdk …Just use Audience network jar its just 159kb i think…

Thanks man. I feel so stupid now lol

That’s what I am doing. But I don’t have Admob and I wasn’t planning to add it honestly. Too bad Heyzap network doesn’t have banners itself too.
I have few impressions in just 2 days so I can’t give reliable numbers yet.

So what’s your backfill for FAN, considering it’s only giving about 50-60% fill rate

About Interstitials (Static and Videos) I use Heyzap with FAN mediation. With MobileCore as backfill.
The problems is Banners as I don’t want to add AdMob so I don’t have any backfill at the moment… (still seems to generate more revenue even with 50% backfill than when I was using StartApp banners). Also the Banner Listener in Heyzap SDK doesn’t seem to work every time, so I am not sure if with my limited knowledge I could use some other network as backfill anyway.

I use Audience network as a mediation to admob. Income is low comparing to admob. Plus It’s been over a month and I haven’t got payed yet. I’ll contact support soon

How is the eCPM for FAN compared to Admob (I understand fill rate is low) ? How is the performance of FAN Interstitials ?

Fill rate is around 42% - 45% There is no eCPM index. only RPM which is lower than admob but not too much though. Performance is good but the ads don’t always appear on all devices.

As I said in earlier posts low fill rates but good eCpm …Interstitials 4-5$ and for banners 1.30-2$ eCpm …I am using heyZap mediation don’t forget about that… HeyZap listeners don’t work all time so I am using mobileCore as backfill

Any update on the performance of FAN? I would like to implement soon

Does it work for 3rd party stores as well with similar results?

If not,which network will be best for 3rd party stores these days?

Its working good in 3rd party stores also…

Its banner is surely better than admob. I haven’t used Interstitial yet so no idea on interstitial.