EPIC-There is no best AD network , excellent tips to find best Network for your apps

Does adserve install the ad networks sdk of your choice to your apk through thier website .
I was wondering since I made html apps that run on android and have a tough time adding adnetworks to me apps.

In order to utilize our mediation platform all you’d need to do is integrate our lightweight SDK. From there you can pick and choose which networks you want to use. Majority of our supported networks are S2S based so that means no additional ad network SDKs required. All you’d need is to create an account on the networks site and add your app info.

Let me know if you’d be interested in a demo and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Sounds very good and should be helpful for all developers who want to try mediation.

Notifymob has been taken off the list do to AD impression scam with guaranteed eCPM program.

As said before, you should do some trial and error - that’s the only way to be sure.

If you’d like to test another platform, you are always welcome check us out by signing up here.

Cheers,

Noam

Dear how could you trust them in first place. Their ads are very poor in look and feel. SDK has poor documentation. For every dollor, they are crying. No bonuses. Ignore them.

Respectfully, what are you talking about here?

We offer lots of bonuses so I am not sure why you say there are not bonuses offered. Our SDK is better technology than anything on the market today. We are not detected by any ad detector and we continue to deliver high revenue to our developers. Do you have an app with us? If you do then please let me know your email so I can review your account.

Also, what is not clear about our documentation? We are here to clarify anything and ensure that you are well supported. NOTIFY is always open to change for the better if you have suggestions. If we are lacking in a certain area, then we are open to constructive criticism so that we can improve our services for you. Communication from you is a big part of that. We appreciate any honest and fair feedback. If you truly want to help improve the services and the industry then your cooperation on such levels would be beneficial to everyone. All we ask is patience from you so that we can implement changes as necessary and accomplish what you ask of us. :slight_smile:

If you do not have an account with us, then it is only fair to judge us once you’ve given us ample opportunity (sufficient impressions and users, etc) to demonstrate our abilities. We pay on time and consistently to our developers. We are formed and located in the U.S. and therefore can be trusted even more than other international ad networks due to strict U.S. laws. That in and of itself should give you peace of mind that we are indeed trustworthy.

As far as the claim for some CPM guarantee scam… that is simply not true… the terms and conditions for the guarantee program are different from the normal performance models. Similar to PPD programs… Any PPD model will have certain conditions that must be met in order to be paid. ALL ad networks have terms and conditions regarding such programs.

For example, PPD programs, Airpush you must have user opt-in for EULA to be counted as a download and get paid on it; Hummer mobi will only pay out on unique users once per account, etc. and there are a ton of other examples. There are loads of terms and conditions set up to prevent fraud and ensure that everyone is protected. As networks, we cannot allow one developer or a handful of developers to jeopardize the opportunities of others (for example – buying downloads, impressions, or other such manipulative methods). In order for advertisers to pay top dollar to our developers, they need to see quality traffic with a reduced amount of fraud… Therefore the terms and conditions of each program are designed to protect everyone involved both developers, and advertisers alike.

Let me know how we can help. If you truly want top quality offers with peace of mind and solid revenues, then contact me for our PPD program. Be sure to read terms and conditions of any program that you participate in so you are well informed. We do our best to remain transparent with you.

Happy developing.

Back on topic before Notifymob rudely interrupted a thread clearly made for developers. Any questions on the 1st post?

That’s corret Pixelpower. For Brazil (one of the main growing audiences) there’s InLocoMedia (In Loco Media - Anúncios mobile geolocalizados). Our eCPM is >$1,00 for banners (we will not promise >$20,00 eCPM. That’s unreal). :wink:

Yes exactly what I mean as developers research then they gain knowledge on new networks to try for specific GEO’s, like yours.

Alot of people seem to have trouble picking the right AD network for them. I made this guide as a reference so that they could pick up which network is best for then and not what popular.

Hi I appreciate you for kicking this off.
However as in all sales pitch, each ad network representative will say their’s the best, their coverage is world-wide etc.
But being developers, we prefer to hear experience from developers instead.
Assuming those developers are not fake users, then it is worthwhile to read their forum posting recommendation.

I have been looking for good Southeast Asia coverage from ad network and almost all their representatives say they have campaign world-wide.
So let me share my experience. I tried out mobvista which I think they are not really ad network so as to speak?
If you read their integration guide, they ask you to include mobfox,startapp,admob in the manifest.
This lead me to think they are most likely middle-man affiliates to those ad networks?

Now the mystery that I have yet to unravel. Previously I added mobfox sdk directly and I was with them for 1 year+.
Then I was with mobvista for a few days. Result speak for themselves. If mobvista aso uses mobfox, how come the revenue they can get for me is better?
Does that mean such middle-man affiliate ad network can optimize revenue for us?
Of course my cooperation with them is so short so I cannot say it is true.
I will let time take it’s time and I review maybe 3 months later.

Another experience I have is TapIt. I was with the previous team. One fine day, they just turn off ad traffic from their side in my apps. When I ask, the account manager say they want to partner with apps that are more relevant to their advertisers. Granted this is business working but before I receive this reply when ad is serving to my ads, I have earned revenue and it is in the dashboard. Once after this email when it seems they are not working with me, I did not get those earlier earned revenue.

Now TapIt has changed hands (aka acquired) so as to speak. I send email again to new team. I did not get a reply. And yes until today that earned revenue (not a lot I admit) did not come. And although I can still login, my dashboard did not reflect those earned revenue I got with the old team (before acquired).

This does not sound good. before eCPM, before SDK - payment and support are the best indicators for a solid company. Foir ad networks specifically, but also for any company in general. I would like you to try Appnext, but whoever you choose next - don’t trust anyone who doesn’t respond to emails or does not pay on time. My 2 cents.

Hello everyone,

There are some great tips in this thread :slight_smile: The only thing I might add is paying attention to the quality of the ads themselves. If you have a great looking app, you don’t want to lower its quality with clumsy ads.

At AdBuddiz, we are game lovers ourselves. Therefore we only display premium ads that look fab and pay well :wink:

Feel free to check out our website or email me for more information: [email protected]

It will really depend heavily on the active advertisers they have, along with what geos/platforms/genres and also ad units they specialize in. Plus it’s heavily seasonal, and to be honest works very differently for everyone (but at least getting feedback from another dev with a similar genre and how it worked for them is helpful).

We have a list of all these networks on our site, but it’s used more for UA purposes. You can browse all of them (with capabilities and contacts) at Thalamus.co