[Effective Apps Marketing] Increase app downloads and sales fastly with us

how many downloads do they provide you?which country downloads and at what price?

Hi,can you send to me about your service? my email. [email protected]

@Gamerstudios

They provided me 429,350+ installs on my first marketing round

Please send me details.

Please PM me the detail, thanks.

Can you pm me the details of your offer?Thanks

Please PM me the detail too, thanks.

Sounds interesting,
please PM me the details.
Thank you

please PM me the details.
Thank you

Please pm de details too. thanks

please pm me details (marketing strategies for real quality download sources etc.) and price per install estimate

email me: [email protected]

I am interested.Please email me [email protected]

Email me: [email protected]

Very interested in this

Please pm me the details

any reviews available?

They have contacted me I dont understand why they are hiding the prices maybe they are giving different prices for different people which is not honest.Their prices are not so good in my opinion: $0,25 each (or $0,15 for amounts above 10,000 installs).

@elrindil

We do our best to give high quality services at competitive prices. We are sure of the conveniente of our costs and we have never hided prices or cheated anyone.
Unfortunately your sentence is generic; Prices may vary accordingly to customers requests ($0,15-$0,50): geo-target campaign, retention, and many other features that could considerably increase or decrease the price per install. You neither included seasonal special offers or other discounts that may apply. We are sorry to read your disappointment on the convenience of our prices, hope you can find better ones at the same quality.

Please pm the details about services. Are these incentivized installs?

please pm me the details!

thanks