Earning 300$ a day now

Looks like i have similar story as yours.
These days i am making $270 per day.

My networks and mediations are Avocarrot,Appodeal,Admob,Heyzap.

Yours majority of revenue coming from apps or games?

Which solo network or mediation is contributing majority of revenue?

I never used paid advertising for downloads before…I got most of the initial downloads from friends,friends of friends and family…Initially I get like 100-200 downloads a day for my games now it’s 7000-8000 downloads a for some apps…May be because of 1+ million downloads and top in search results…

I use admob,FAN,heyzap and mobilecore.
My best network is admob ultimately 70% of revenue comes from admob…I am using heyzap mediation in couple of apps with FAN and admob for banners and heyzap and FAN for interstitials… FAN eCpm is high like 3.5-5$ for interstitials but less fillrate though…

I use admob,FAN,heyzap and mobilecore.
My best network is admob ultimately 70% of revenue comes from admob…I am using heyzap mediation in couple of apps with FAN and admob for banners and heyzap and FAN for interstitials… FAN eCpm is high like 3.5-5$ for interstitials but less fillrate though…

Congrats!

I was also making around 2-3k per month until recently when Google terminates my Account.

I am still struggling with what to do next with this. In my country and most developing countries, besides Admob and Google Play, it’s hard to make good profit from ads.

Be careful, Thing can change in a blink especially when you depends on Google Play and this business is not stable at all. A lot of people, including me get stung by Google.

Best of Luck.

Wow NokiaDev whats your best game for making money ??
He i also was banned from google play store for what ??
For a false police rating come on it was applovin and you must rated your game on the max adult before they bann you.
And they terminated me no chance to Recovery it !
But wow 300$ are very high ^^ i was making about 100$ a day but now only 4-10$ hmm :frowning: … But i Hope i making also so about 300$ or more a day ^^
Also i have some game ideas that break the downloads ^^
I saw that you use mobilecore ??
Is mobilecore not carefull to become a bann on googleplay ??

Do you buy installs or use servies to push your app up ???

What you said is right bro…I making my apps with my own graphics and one of my account only has admob with it (its been live since 2 years).My second account have different ad networks …I think I am safe until I don’t do anything stupid…

Sorry for your loss bro. Hope you will get back on track soon…I mostly use admob in my apps for one account…May be we will work together someday …I set most of my apps to medium maturity… I never buy installs from any source…Presently I am looking to use admob paid ads for my upcoming apps…

Congrats on your success :slight_smile: Out of curiosity, what kind of in-app ad formats/solutions do you work with to monetize users?

I use banners and interstitials ads only…70% of impressions from banners and 30% from interstitials and 50% revenue from banners and 50% revenue from interstitials…

Congrats man :slight_smile:

thanks for sharing, really motivational and especially in current times on monetization is tough

Congrats NokiaDev! I am just curious about what kind of utility apps you have also - can you share them?

keep dreaming, that is the last thing he will ever do.

if you’re looking for apps to use I actually have a small service that lets you use apps that I had created over the years, their all legit apps, you can check it out @ http://www.appslabmarket.com/ …the only catch is you have to run my ad networks SDK so thats upto you to decide…unless you want to purchase the app source code out right for a 1 time cost obviously. if you have any questions just let me know.

no, thanks.

Congratz NokiaDev !

HeyZap pays Net30 or do they have any early payment ?

My September payments initiated and I have a message saying you will receive your payments on or before November 15 so I think it’s take 30-45 days to process payments from heyzap

Congratulation to you!

I am selling all my android apps! (not online at google play store anymore)
All apps are reskins. You will get All licenses for the source codes and audio and sound files.
All graphics are unique. You will get ALL rights for the graphics. (all graphics are really professional and high quality!)
Here you can see the games: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6l0u1czcl...s3rOgv64a?dl=0
Are you interested ? - please send me a private message!
You can find demo versions of all games here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8fgzc52fr...LxNkB_7Qa?dl=0