CPIMobi Scam Alert

Fùck India :slight_smile:

why…

I invested some money with CPIMobi, and they truly made a good service for me: installs are real, or at least they look like. Retention is awful anyway and now I feel stupid, I worked for months on an app that now makes 1 download/day, and I strongly believe that incentivated installs are the main reason for this. So if you need installs, CPIMobi is good, but if you need to make successful apps, stay away from that.

When we started out with our self service platform in 2014 we were one of the only small players out there. As far as I can remember CPIMobi was an Advertiser on our platform at that time but soon started to buy less - I can’t proof that though since I can’t find any CPIMobi in our advertiser database. I guess they probably used another email.
Anyhow… the interesting fact is that they copied our platform. Almost every word was the same. I didn’t check lately, but they probably adapted a little since then.

If they ever got around a better traffic quality… I don’t know. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they at least at times used dubious traffic sources.

For everybody who still believes in incentivized traffic. We would be happy if you used our service. Right now Spain, India and Russia is showing great traffic potential. Those countries are promising for everyone who is soft launching a new app at the moment. If you want to try to rank in the top charts in those countries, just give it a try.

Umm… you say you have 8 years in marketing yet you went to a 1). shady source and 2). to buy installs?

If any company says they will get you more likes, installs, reviews, keywords, rankings, favorites, traffic, girlfriend, money, food, happiness, vacations, gold treasure chest under the rainbow, you f’en run dude. Run for the hills like never before. That’s all I ever see on this spammy forum. People offering their services for “more likes”, or “more installs”. That will ONLY damage your reputation with Google, and will hinder your apps ranking and reputation. Don’t get me wrong, there might be a few legit companies that do this, but it’s very very rare, like finding a real diamond in the grass.

No offense man, but paying for anything that’s not organic should have been learnt years ago. For every 1 company that promises legit reviews and ranking, there’s 10,000 bad, horrible, and dishonest companies selling you the dream lol. This is literally rule 101 for ASO. Don’t buy installs & reviews. Ever.

well guys don’t buy any of the incevized installs, they maybe worth 2c-3c per install but not 10c.