Chinese developers come here!大家一起来,萌萌哒!

哈哈哈,大家新年快乐!羊年大吉!祝各位开发者在新的一年里满载而归;)
Happy New Year!!
我们的新平台即将上线,届时还希望各位多捧捧场!
Our new ad network will be online soon. Hope you guys can come and have a try. We will help developers make money with apps:D

Message me if your new ad network is available. Thanks.

No problem (:slight_smile:) ~

自顶一贴,有心人,天不负。开发者大咖终于会过来的!

Chinese developers,hands up!:cool:

I am here more long, 自顶一发~Gogogo

Hi please inform once it is up and running. My apps have a presence in China but I discover there is a lack of good coverage from the current ad network except perhaps for that pioneer ad network.
I have considered appflood but discover it seems to be more game-centric ads while mine is more on the utilities category. Based on my current earnings from that pioneer ad network, there is an ad network market for utilities apps in China but somehow I lack an ad network that can focus on that category. Also please provide both English and Chinese in the web portal as although some can read, we cannot write/type as well in Chinese.

Hi sgh,you can try Mobvista,actually we are Chinese company

在国外论坛说中文,真是 meng meng da:D

Yes I know. I am already testing water. But it is still too early to tell if it works for me.

OK,if you need help about Chinese market or you make your decision,please inform me ASAP:D

我们非常荣幸地邀请参加本月在北京举办的GMIC 展会各位同仁来我们展位(Booth M14)会面,
可以通过邮件[email protected]确认具体的会面时间,我们真诚地恭候您的到来。

shtse8, nice to meet you

where do you launch your app?

SinceStar pays for PPD, up to $0.06 , if you are interested, let me know

Hey Devs,

We have Chinese Ad Inventory as well as other Asian markets. Hit us up now. Notify App Monetization

Cheers,

萌萌哒 meng meng da

你是广告平台 还是开发者呢

Dear developers,see you @GMIC in Beijing from 28/4-30/4 (our Booth Q02)
If you want to know more details ,feel free to contact me :o