Chartboost - The biggest scam network ever be careful

Yes and they send my the payment :smiley:
I sent them my earning on another networks like admob and vungle and statistics so they reviewed and reactivated my account
and to don’t forget, I contacted them every tow day for a month to get replies
wish you to they reactivate your account soon

good u got ur payment .

admin should change thread title .

its bad for the ads network.

Hi Guys,
I joined this forum today as found this interesting topic in regard to Chartboost - the most open and transparent ad network to us. Recently they’ve suspended our account with earned money on it and we didn’t receive any proof for that kind of action. Instead, they’ve asked us to provide information about our player base, which seems a bit strange to us.

What kind of steps should be taken from our side to speed up the process of solving this issue and made them be quicker when responding to our emails?

At the same time I’d like to state that we’ve spent more than $16K on advertising on their platform.

Ok.I am thinking to implement that network for a app/game.Have anyone here you got payment from chartboost?

Our company received money from Chartboost on time, but the last accident with our account suspension makes us think deeply when joining ad platforms.

Hi,
i think that i got same … i cannot access to my account
i try to reset my password it say done password changed but cannot access to my account
last 3 monh my earning start to be good … like 10 to 60 $ per day ( i have a top chart game) and the 30 of this month i should receive about 1000 usd
is my account suspended ? and why they don’t send me an email about that ?
i use also admob … i got good earning too but my admob account still ok
any solution ?

how you contact them ? any email ? or you open tickets ?

how ou contact them ?
what email ? or you open tickets ?

me toooooo :frowning:

how long does it take for them to reactivate your account?

Chartboost is top10 of honest ad networks :wink: I don’t think so it’s scam