Best way to spend $3000 on advertising?

Hi AlphaJack,

Are your apps games? If so we may be able to promote them on Giftiz for free (which features the best games on Goole Play) provided that you use Adbuddiz as your primary ad solution. It would give you the potential for thousands of new installs for your game.

FYI if your apps are not games you can still use AdBuddiz :slight_smile:

If you are interested please contact me on [email protected] and I will pass your game/s on to our team of reviewers to see if they are suitable.

Hi,

If you use my service you will get 15 000 installs for $3000. I would recommend that you run a campaign with 1000 installs in 15 days.
I can run world wide installs or country targeted.

Contact me on skype if you are interested! Skype ID: henkepenka

Best regards

will you mind sharing your experience with appbrain?

Yes of course, I will be starting my campaign in the next 1 or 2 weeks :slight_smile:
I will keep you posted!

so what’s your plan for the $3000? Only appbrain or you have plans to use other ad networks? I also plan to advertise my app with similar budget but still not sure if relying solely on appbrain is wise enough

Yes, I was just planning on using AppBrain and setting a max limit of $1000 for 3 days, or I could spread it out even more not sure yet.

I have also looked at ayeT-Studios but am not sure because they are completely overbooked if you login and look.

I have also looked at TapJoy, need to make my mind up! :slight_smile:

Hi, waht are the effects?:slight_smile:

BTW guys do you prefer to spread campaign or target one country. Which are the best in you opinion?
There is a great map made by appbrain but there is still missing one information - how worth is the country where your app is popular.
AppBrain - the best Android apps and games on the Android market

I have still not yet promoted my app due to still researching app promotion to make the best out of my money. I see you are looking to do the same as me and want to know the most optimal promotion strategy to promote your game/app.

I am still researching and will keep everyone updated! :slight_smile:

I am gearing up for a promotion as well. Let me know what you find. My budget is $10k

Hello guys. Please share how you’re doing:)

Hi,
the PPI burst campaigns are only effective if you are looking to top the chart,if you aren’t,you won’t make your money back.
Do the research ,go to various websites and check out how many downloads it needs to top the chart in a specific country.
The idea is to spend money,get into the top charts,and then get downloads via organic searches.
suppose you are spending 3000$ @ 0.2$ you will manage 15,000 downloads from shitty countries,which is not at all sufficient to make your money back.

Other way of getting downloads is to do what I did, which you can have a look here
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/16350-my-first-app-100-000-downloads-within-first-3-month-no-money-spent-advertising.html
you can do it yourself,or hire some one like me.

I can’t agree. The fact that you made it is pretty randomly. I’ve did similar things but didn’t get so many downloads. The fact that you did it doesn’t mean that it works 100%. After the PPI campaign you need to gain many oragnic downloads which means that you app must be good enough to atract and keep people. Probably if you had invested 3k$ you would have had even more downloads because your music players is apparently good.