Best Ad network in these days?

Hi all,

This is Clara from AdBuddiz :slight_smile:

I just thought Iā€™d let you know that while we were focused primarily on full-screen CPI campaigns in the past, our latest SDK allows you to get campaigns worldwide that pay per install as well as per impressions.

This has helped our developers to generate higher revenues than before.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or if you would like more information.

Hi Clara,

Can AdBudditz pay by cheque?

Hi WinCash,

We are able to make payments via PayPal, Payoneer, or wire transfer.

Feel free to contact me with more information on your situation, we would be more than happy to find a solution for you :slight_smile:

what geos we are talking about? Different geos have different price and different amount of campaigns. Guys, please try ADXMI, this ad network provides CPI campaigns and have offers all around the world.

Hi Clara!

What is the minimum payout for getting paid by Payoneer?

Iā€™ll start my own ad network for my games. Lol

The minimum is $100

In us(visits and clicks from us,uk,germany) most of the app network works well but for other not too good.Facebook audience network work well for some months.

FAN is good for some months only?
Any reason or happened with anyone over here?

I mean to say good ecpm rate in first and then it goes down.Might be thats their policy to gain more users towards them.

So what Advertising Network you recommend and why? I am looking for an Advertising Network cause i read that this network help the popularity of your apps.

Use admob or facebook audience network - or even better the network which you can see in my signature :slight_smile:

how much you earn form startapp and admob?How old the app/game is?

Hey guys, Adsnik is my picked CPM AD NETWORK for this week. Its really looking as a professionally managed network and they have some serious offers to provide. Please feel free to share your views and experience.

I think, honestly, that actually there is not a ā€œbetter than othersā€ ad network. And the reason is very simple. Think about it: every day there are more and more android developers making more and more free apps with many adsā€¦ In a capitalist world, the law of supply-demand works in a way that if you create a lot of ads, the amount of money being paid for every ad will drop down. Isnā€™t it?
I have tried Startapp, Admob, Revmob and Mobilecore, and none of them seems to give me more money for the same amount of ads than six months ago. And something makes me think that it will be worst. And no, I donā€™t consider myself as pessimistic, but realistic.

If you are looking for the best Ad Networks, you need visit our site we have a huge list of companies and people working inside the Mobile Advertising Industry.

Here the link: https://www.mobintouch.com/

Thanks, and have a nice day!

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 17.51.54.jpg

Zhakkas one of the most best mobile ads network you can earn highest revenueā€¦

Try now zhakkas.com/ads