Be careful Aipush is Biggest Cheating Ad network and Scam

clam down man. why you reacting like airpush is your own ad network? or it is hmmm? i made thread because they fu**ing don’t replying me from last 1 week i think they deserve it if can not provide better support service. now nick already explained me everything so no need to explain me anything more on to this.

Lol i don’t know what the hell wrong with you idiot? be in your limit. i’m sure you’re one of the airpush agent with fake id. make sure airpush support service is one of the worst support service i have ever seen. they never reply back when you contact them. Do you know even who the hell am i? think before write something here on the thread. who the hell invited you to read the thread here hmmm idiot? i think you’re biggest illiterate person here who don’t know how to talk with people on open place.

Lol, no company immediate answer every question (include your kind of question which entirely your fault) sending to them, how can they make the money, in your case I don’t think any company would answer your question. But thank to you at least now I know some good info

**** off u slimy bastards . losers like u beg money from companies when they dont have the standard to earn shit . go screw urself and learn smthg first ***** . nobody will entertain u here . good bye.

Be aware we got a hardcore scammer in pongman. He has been caught on social media

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Do you even know how to make apps idiot? how can you say bag money you bloody fool. Apps are result of hard work of developers from which they earn money but how can you understand this because you’re nonsense kid here who just wanna f**k the devs here. I think you should learn about how to talk with people. bloody as*hole :mad:

I think you should keep learning then commenting here dude.

Hahaha look at this *****y slut laying down all his smelly shit all over the forum. You will be rewarded in hall of smelly shame. Whore of a dog.

Lol, you think you are better than me because my name is Android Newbie?

i don’t have time to mess with fu**ing as*hole like you here. so get lost idiot

lol you’re so smart dude :smiley:

Then why reply, stupid slut. Jerk off n sleep *****. Coz that’s all u can do. Lousy bastard.