Banned Account

What about using the same AdMob or any other advertisers ID?

It has been fine for me thus far using the same Admob account.

Well, I guess now Google is upto giving quality ! and that’s the reason why they have started suspending the developers account having low quality apps. Anyway I guess after you can request for the reconsideration of Developers account after 6month or so and you can also try buying other account but be sure not to use PC which you previously use or the ip address …etc. other wise you could get that paid account disabled too.

That’s good to know, thanks!

Quality can’t be decided by a bot, I think. If they’ll want to monitor quality, they will need to implement manual reviews, just like Apple, Samsung, Amazon…

Btw, why would a new PC be needed? VirtualBox or another account on the same PC is not enough? I do however suspect that they can detect VirtualBox machine, but I don’t know, if they consider that suspicious or not.

yes, it can be detected ! I guess what they might be doing is they have created their own criteria of making the odd ones out, like you a bots at first odds out all the app having lesser number of downloads … and then may be it was checked manually anyway I don’t think that we know what those guys are doing to make the odd one out, maybe your account was suspended manually not by the bots and … etc. I don’t know how they got the idea that this account belongs to the same person and all … but they are good in speculating things !

If you want that Google don’t delete your developer account then you should keep in mind some basic and most important factors which Google recommend to have all application. You application should not have following things.

1- Unnecessary stuff in application such as extra ads.
2- Bugs in application
3- Duplication and teasing Application design and duplicate code of application
4- Prohibited ads
5- Your application should provide a smooth user experience to users.

Sometimes users report applications published by a developer then this is one of most common reason that accounts get banned on Google play store. So we should avoid stuffing content and provide a easy to use users experience to users.
Also i agree that you should use Google’s AdMob service to earn money.