Baidu's DAP platform, boost your eCPM

Do you review apps after I embed your sdk and upload it to google play with your sdk embedded?

We review the apps after you fill out the required info and submit to our system.

Yes, Baidu DAP SDK is fully compliant with Google Policy.

Thank you @fan@baidu for your quick reply, I’m testing it now.
You just came on time. I was just looking for an ad network for offer wall or app wall
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/33750-best-ad-network-non-incent-app-wall-offer-wall.html

I would like to make a few more announcement here.

When you encounter some problem/or you have some questions, please send me mail/chat on Skype during Monday to Friday (GMT +8), many of the crew members are not available on weekend.

Please provide a MoPub adapter for NativeAds if possible :slight_smile:

Baidu also has its own App store, how do you support for non Chinese developers to publish apps on this baidu store

How can we mediate with other ad networks

*Stores - Baidu basically went around and bought up all the popular app stores, mobogenie, mobomarket, etc…im pretty sure they own like 20+++ or more

True, their interface is same.
But mobogenie hasnt reviewed for 1 yr and mobomarket accepts apps but they never show up in their site. I had emailed them and they said ther eis tiny flaw now and my apps arent visible even if accepted. Well, still same and they stopped responding.

Back to the topic though - if Baidu wants our users for ads, they should give a market platform worthy of international developers. I had registered in Baidu market (if I remember correctly I gave fake ID) and they started refusing apps saying it does not have Chinese content. Awful

exactly China is a big market, Chinese app stores should help app developers from outside china to upload apps , socialnetworks like fb and twitter are not allowed in china, app stores should provide for alternatives, and the biggest problem is many of them have websites only in Chinese,