Avocarrot fill rate going down a lot

@mak what wrong with support team ?

they dont answer why ?

@LastSoul just checked and someone already got back to your conversation. Let me know if you need anything else.

you using anther netowrk or only them ?

I use multiple ad networks

You must update the SDK. If you have sdk version prior to 3.5.1 the fill rate will suck badly. I always had a stable 83% fill rate worldwide with them by updating the sdk but the ecpm crashed from 1.6 - 1.8 to 0.6 - 0.8 $. It’s like this from the start of February and it’s not getting better. For countries like India it can go even 0.05$ - 0.1$! I’ll wait another 12 days for April and if nothing happens I’ll give up

I already using 3.5.1 SDK , I wish i have 0.5 -0,6 ecpm now it’s 0.05. , 0.06 .

Do you have any suggestions about other ad network ?

I absolutely need the native ads feature because I use only native ad. Momentary I have two thoughts - 1) I’m waiting the AdAbouts come out ,I think they will change something 2) I want to give a try to appnext these days as it seems they are doing good…I’ve tried them some months ago but they give me only half of the earnings of Avocarrot, let hope something changed. Have anyone tried appnext native ad with their new sdk to confirm any change?

In my experience Native Ads are only good if pay per click or impressions. Native Ads pay per Install aren’t worth it in my Apps. (of course your experience may vary depending on your App)

I partially agree. Appnext have a CPI and as I said I got bad results with them. But something like 1 year back I have been using startapp native ads (CPI at the time - I don’t know now) and the ecmp was quite good (1.8$ - 2.5$): Now startapp is horrific and and I’ll never try them again so I’m a little confuse at the moment.

Anyone here seeing any Improvement in the ecpm? I am still getting $0.05 .

I have decent ecpm about 0.45$ but fill rate is still 8-9%
I am looking around for Native Ads alternatives…

That’s because you have turned off mediation if you turn it on then your fill rate would improve and your ecpm might go lower than mine but it’s not worth turning it on
I am also looking for alternatives
Some of my apps are getting $1-$3 ecpm for native ads on FAN and around $10 ecpm for for interstitial
Also going back to integrate Applovin and mopub native ads
And also waiting for AdAbouts to launch

Yes my ecpm is going down every day. Actually I’m at 0.45$ too with a good fill rate (83%) and this is the lowest ecpm i ever seen with them. It’s becoming ridiculous for me. I’ve finished implementing appnext with their video native ads and it looks really good. I’ve heard from jonathan that they implemented an algorithm that detect the user connection and show video ads if the connection is good or a static ad if it’s slow… but it doesn’t apply to native ads so it tries to show always a video ads even if the connection is slow. This is a big problem and I’m stuck actually. Once solved this issue I’ll let you know about appnext ecpm for native ad.

Still incredibly low fill rate from Avocarrot… less than 10%
And looks like there is no decent alternatives yet :frowning: