Appwiz stop fu*k with Developers | Appwiz.com Scam

Hey Max1000
Pls add me on Skype anni-appwiz
pls give me a chance to explain more about Appwiz

:slight_smile:

Anni

Hello Sean,
It was my mistake, I saw you under the Payment list, but this is correct, below under $100 we do not issue payment, OUT OF GOOD FAITH-, pls e mail me your paypal account e mail- cas we do not do wire for 40$, and I will pay in full!

Pls keep it clean , I know you might be un- happy, so do I , but I always do it in a nice way

Will be waiting on your e mail
Anni

With my experience so far from september beginning, they are always fair and extremely supportive. I got paid promptly last month and i am waiting for my second payment this month. Infact, they used to notify/warn me if they feel i need to correct something. The first time, they asked me to correct the in app ads and then they asked me to integrate the latest sdk. Also whenever i mail them, they respond promptly. so its unfair to call them as scammers. I use admob, startapp, appwiz and mobilecore and out of this, i found that appwiz is giving high returns for the apps.

Can someone answer me this. AppWiz is paying 7,5 cents per US installs. I have around 40% of my installs coming from US. Yesterday I had around 1800 install. 40% is 720 install times 7,5 cents is $54. Plus rest of 1080 install for the rest of the world, I will not even count that. Only those $54. I got $16 from AppWizz. Similar was the day before, I had 1200 installs and got only $10.

Well they have live chat and skype support, why not just go and ask them? Could be a reporting error or something?

Appwiz didn’t count all my downloads either (ignored perhaps 20%), however remember that they don’t count tablet users so that is likely an explanation.

After all the readings, I still don’t know if I want to start using Appwiz. I know people like to spam. My friend is using a couple of companies and he told me that StarApplication pay all money on time. But I don’t know if it’s good money, I need to check them.

Does all networks have the 100$ limit? even via PayPal?

Hello Sole,
Nice to meet you!
Pls add me on Skype so I can explain more about Appwiz and how we conduct business.

anni-appwiz

Anni

Appwiz says trust me in "Appwiz stop fuk with Developers" post . That is weird , it is looks like appwiz want to more developer to fuk

Hello Metin,

Again, you guys can share your feelings , JUST KEEP IT CIVIL AND CLEAN!
Your issue was way different. You did got paid,it is just you didn’t follow most of our guidelines in full so you tend to disagree and this is also acceptable, just you’ve said it here over and over again it has been few month since you stop to communicate with Appwiz , pls keep it civil.

Just like there is Google Policy to follow while you guys follow with all your hearts and this is how it should be, once you use Appwiz, there is Appwiz’s guidelines you should follow as well.

Once you are fully compliant with our SDK and guidelines your always, always paid in full!

Anni

Really ? I earned 1421 $ and get only 700 $ . My issue was different . That means you find many way to fu*k developers . That was my way , what is the others ?

stop lying !!!

appwiz cheated me they steal $5000 from me … no payment nothing

It is huge number . They paid my %50 of my total revenue last month . This month no payment but number is not high as you .

AppWiz is scam. They find different ways to tell you that you will not be eligible for payment.

They offer ppd at low rate without in-app ads and after a month they tell you you are not eligible for payment because you didn’t put in-app ads. lolzz. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

They think they are trustable like Google or StartApp but they don’t even pay to most of developers.

One more thing. In there payment dashboard there is a status names “Failed” for payment. Ooh my God this status means go f**ck yourself we are not going to pay you. :smiley:

AppWiz stop F**cking developers.

Yes they have many ways for cheating developers.