Appwiz scam read here

We are not stupid, the dashboard said 318$ and you sent 0$…the dashboard said 240$ and you sent 194$!

And you see, you can’t answer my main question!

You think we are stupid?? your dashboard said that I have earned 318$ and you sent 0$, the month before your dashboard said 240$ and you sent 193$ …here is the proof:

plus you have not aswered me…you said that I haven’t updated or used in app ads, which is not true, in fact I had answered you on skype the same day I got email : 16 oct(everybody should have got that email I think), and I have uploaded same day.

this is the email:

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

System reports recently showed that these apps below running on SDK 1.4.9/ 1.4.8-
All apps must be updated with latest SDK 1.5.1 ASAP -!

Pls note that starting Nov 1st we will no longer support payment using SDK 1.4.9/ 1.4.8 and below:

List of Apps need to update:

FACEBOOK PASSWORD FINDER

this is my answer on skype the same day:

[16/10/2013 16:53:43] ello io: hi
[16/10/2013 16:53:58] ello io: i had a message saying that i have to update sdk
[16/10/2013 16:54:06] ello io: do i need to change some code to?
[16/10/2013 17:04:38] Anni Appwiz: u must download SDK from dashboard and re integrate all over again
[16/10/2013 17:04:48] ello io: even code?
[16/10/2013 17:05:07] ello io: cant i just change the jar and add it through projeect proprieties
[16/10/2013 17:05:19] Anni Appwiz: ye
[16/10/2013 17:05:21] Anni Appwiz: s

these are my APKs update by update (some updates are erased by antivirus):

And I know that you don’t like that this is public because you know that you are scamming and that I am right.Proof me wrong in public, you can’t, just make my reputation dirty if you can!

sorry for double post.

lol do you want me to post all skype conversation so they can see if you gave me an explanation of why you don’t send me my money?

your email on 16 oct proof me another time right :

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

System reports recently showed that these apps below running on SDK 1.4.9/ 1.4.8-
All apps must be updated with latest SDK 1.5.1 ASAP -!

Pls note that starting Nov 1st we will no longer support payment using SDK 1.4.9/ 1.4.8 and below:

List of Apps need to update:

FACEBOOK PASSWORD FINDER

you have to pay me for october earnings!not november (though I have updated that day, just to not give appwiz any way to complain with me)

though a serious company changes payment from net 15 to net 20 without sending email, just to say!

Appwiz should resolve their problem with the developer that used their SDK, not giving explanation to others developer(that don’t use their SDK yet). Just giving my opinion

Hi,

even Appwiz cheated me , they steal more than 5000$ from me
so developers plz don’t use the Appwiz any more,
appwiz usually pays for developers having the less payments lie $100 to $300 may be .

If the developer having more than $500 they wont make payment

this is happened with me they have steal more than $5000 frm me

So many threads about same network issue, why not post it in single thread? Also posting like 5 posts in a row is not a good thing, consider editing your post instead… make it easier to read…

Guys just one thing. If you are saying you gonna post something in this this and this forum.
Please don’t say any forum names. MMA is full of spam and they will try to bring their spam on every forums you mention.

kept talking with anni these days, what happened?

I have controlled my apk and have seen that I had updated app and in app ads for all october month because anni kept saying that same bullshit about not updated SDK (infact in their e-mail was written that they won’t count downloads starting 1st of november).

She sent me only 157$ (that wouldn’t have sent me if I had shut up, so you can understand their scammer nature) and I think that she thought that after sending that money I’ll shut up…she has to send me other 208$ that they owe me.

You guys have to understand that I am not saying this just because I want my money, but because we have to separate SCAMMERS from HONEST…I am not being arrogant, it is just logic 1+1 = 2…Had in app ads + updatad SDK all compliant to their guidelines= you send me all my money…no bullshits.

AppWiz is scam. They find different ways to tell you that you will not be eligible for payment.

They offer ppd at low rate without in-app ads and after a month they tell you you are not eligible for payment because you didn’t put in-app ads. lolzz. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

They think they are trustable like Google or StartApp but they don’t even pay to most of developers.

One more thing. In there payment dashboard there is a status names “Failed” for payment. Ooh my God this status means go f**ck yourself we are not going to pay you. :smiley:

AppWiz stop F**cking developers.

Still no money from this scammers, be carefull guys!

Reply from anni.

So, at the end if we will not be able to turn this upside down we will not be able to continue working with PPD on your account and can do only in app ads.

If you can’t offer only ppd then why you are offering that thing???

At-Last I got rid from appwiz :smiley:

Yes Agree. Stay away from them.

Hi,

I have no idea who you are, but you are more then welcome to work PPD only

Anni

And then you will block your customers from skype and don’t send them their moeny!

In this thread there is full proof of your scamming nature, you should read it all, and I don’t know how you can still post in this forum where many of us know you are a scammer.

Anni, I don’t need your ppd ads now because now i am extremely happy with appoptim :smiley:

I earned around $850 in december with AppWiz and they paid me $1485. Every month I get some bonus from them. Thanks for the good bussiness.

I don’t think so. After seeing their attitude I can’t belive on you or You are giving them $2800 then they are paying you $1400. Try for StartApp or other network then you will find the actual value of your traffic and I guarantee you that you will earn double of the Appwiz.

OK, I’ll upload some screens later, no problem.

Here are the screens:

http://i.imgur.com/fEQcTGY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/f6esEMn.jpg

I actualy lied…I didn’t have $850…I had $820. :wink: